Shelbyville Football Question

doitright

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is coach Daniels no longer with the football team in Shelbyville?

Want it be a huge mistake to let such a bright young rising star go.

I think that he was probably the future of the program so why did he leave?

what actually happened was a huge controversy throughout the school, he was forced to leave nonetheless.

what actually happened was a huge controversy throughout the school, he was forced to leave nonetheless.

Why force a rising star to leave the ranks??? I really do not understand. Any chance he could come back next year? I guess I am asking you to ellaborate on the situation.

Rising star /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dude get over yourself.

Please elaborate.

My understanding was that he was a very good coach adn that the kids loved him. I know he played at martin and was very good there so he could relate to the players and what they need to make it to the next level. I mean he came from nowhere Cannon and played ball. SO why was he let go. Or did he jsut quit to find greener pastures.

I am just tring to understand the situation.

Who is this guy?

Daniels is the kid who coached here this past season. He played at UT Martin and was a very good player there. I was just thinking he had alot to offer the kids in the program and maybe get some of them to the next level. I just can not understand why he left... It does not make sense to me. I know he was young be he had alot to offer the program.

Didnt you think he did a fantastic job coaching the kids?

I am sure he was an excellent teacher whom all the students loved...

So what happened?

Daniels is the kid who coached here this past season. He played at UT Martin and was a very good player there. I was just thinking he had alot to offer the kids in the program and maybe get some of them to the next level. I just can not understand why he left... It does not make sense to me. I know he was young be he had alot to offer the program.

Didnt you think he did a fantastic job coaching the kids?

I am sure he was an excellent teacher whom all the students loved...

So what happened?

What position and class did he teach?

Is TJ not coaching or teaching he is a fine young man and from a good family?

No he is not and all I was trying to figure out is why....

He sets such a good example for everyone and his family is one of the best ever. They are truly the type of people we should all aspire to be.