UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i will guarantee you that brainerd will not bring the gold ball home. i have not seen any of the teams besides livingston and brainerd play that are in the tournement. however, if brainerd has to beat livingston to win the gold you can forget it. i mean forget it in a big way. sorry but being totally honest here. mark it down if they play, livingston will beat brainerd by 20 maybe 30 points. Upperman played a very bad game. i believe #10 ethan christian was the only one who played like he wanted to get to the state. i realize some of the kids were sick, but you got one shot to go to the dance and they just were no shows. i give the big kid #40 credit for brainerd, he is a really good player around the basket. he killed uppermann by himself. however, brainerd is the worst shooting team i have ever, and i mean ever seen. it is hillarious to watch them shoot!!! another thing can someone tell me why the refs were high fiving and giving brainerds players thumbs up during the game. i am not making this up, surely you heard the entire crowd going off on these occasions. just not used to seeing that from officials here in middle tennessee. the officiating was horrible, but it always is in chatt. however, we beat ourselves last night by just not competing. believe me livingston fans, brainerd would probably finish 3rd or 4th in district 7AA. you have nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing to worry about with this team. watch them in the boro' and you will wonder how in the world they beat Upperman. but like i said earlier, you have to show up and play, and upperman just never did. all LA has to do is stop #40 and it's over by half time. oh and some people were saying that the guard play would kill upperman, but our guards simply kicked brainerds guards butts all night. it was the inside game that propelled bhs to victory. anyways, don't spend too much money going to the boro brainerd fans, it will just be an overnight stay.

YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT LA DONT WANT TO SEE NONE OF BRAINERD NEVER HAVE BEAT BRAINERD IN ANYTHING AND NEVER WILL. HOW WAS UPPERMAN GUARDS KILLIN THE PANTHERS HOW MANY STEALS DID WE HAVE ?????? I HOPE BRAINERD DO GET LA FIRST ROUND BEAT THEM JUST LIKE THE BEES.... ALL I READ IS EXCUSES AND YOU KNOW WHAT EXCUSES GET YA BEAT JUST LIKE WE BEAT YA LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! WE GOING TO THE BORO /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BHS09 MANE DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THESE CATS MANE THEY JUST MADD NOW THEY WANT LA AT HOME WITH THEY GURLFRIENDS UPPERMAN...........

I think what TN423 ment to say was: Man don't even listen to these cats. Man they just mad now they want LA at home with they girlfriends upperman .......hmmm ya know guys, that still doesn't make since to me

BHS09 MANE DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THESE CATS MANE THEY JUST MADD NOW THEY WANT LA AT HOME WITH THEY GURLFRIENDS UPPERMAN...........

I hope LA draws Brainerd first so everybody on this site can finally see you shut up. Big deal, you beat upperman. Wooo!!!!! We beat them 3 out of 4 times this season. You don't see any LA faithful getting on here running their mouths about it. Next week, in hopes that LA draws ya boys, we will beat you then after the game give you an english lesson...in hopes that you can actually read correctly. But this topic does not say...Livingston vs. Brainerd...so I'll leave you with this, Pray that you don't draw LA because HOG-EYE loves to shut ignorant people on CoachT up. Congrats to the Lady Wildcats for their win tonight vs. McMinn Central.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

I hope LA draws Brainerd first so everybody on this site can finally see you shut up. Big deal, you beat upperman. Wooo!!!!! We beat them 3 out of 4 times this season. You don't see any LA faithful getting on here running their mouths about it. Next week, in hopes that LA draws ya boys, we will beat you then after the game give you an english lesson...in hopes that you can actually read correctly. But this topic does not say...Livingston vs. Brainerd...so I'll leave you with this, Pray that you don't draw LA because HOG-EYE loves to shut ignorant people on CoachT up. Congrats to the Lady Wildcats for their win tonight vs. McMinn Central.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

LOL