chattanooga baseball

owlsuwish22

red bank is the favorite in my opinon. they really are loaded people just don't know yet get ready for it. ooltewah good luck . good team just way overrated i havent seen anything close to pro material in the last 5 years other than mcdade and the highly overrated kyler burke. he is doing really well in pro ball huh.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red bank is the favorite in my opinon. they really are loaded people just don't know yet get ready for it. ooltewah good luck . good team just way overrated i havent seen anything close to pro material in the last 5 years other than mcdade and the highly overrated kyler burke. he is doing really well in pro ball huh.

you like to run your mouth dont you? and the fact the KB was the 35th overrall pick in the Major League Baseball draft, shows that he is not overrated. so he didn't have a great year last year, the fact is, he's is getting paid to play baseball not many people get that opportunity.

There was a travel team called the Chatanooga Chiefs that was i think a 12 or 13 year old team, they should be all seniors and juniors now. That was a strong bunch of ball players. How many of those kids are still around?

they're mostly juniors. 4 or 5 of them play for Ooltewah.

Where are you playing now? Oh.. you aren't. You must sip haterade before you get on here and just start ripping into people who aren't even in high school anymore. Who actually get paid to play ball.. I think that's pretty good for a 20 year old. Anyway, the Ooltewah Owls are too good this year to not tear into most teams. Red Bank.. has a good pitching staff. Red Bank also has... ? What else? Nothing comes to mind. Only a few 90-plus arms. Someone once told me thing about playing as a team... if all you got's some arms, how are you going to put runs on the board? Especially enough runs to catch Ooltewah this year.. that goes to all area teams. Good luck to all the Chattanooga area teams.

Guys you just need to ignore posters like Owlsuwish22. He's either a player on another team, a senior that got cut, or a disgruntled parent. Every year there are two or three of them on these boards. If you'll read all of his posts (all 4 of them), he hasn't said anything that's made sense. Just running his mouth trying to get to you. Just ignore him.

chatt christian, but why does that matter? All this talk back and forth between ooltewah and red bank doesn't really matter anyway. Red bank proved itself last year. If red bank never wins a game against ooltewah this year it was proven last year that all those boys that left ooltewah had been treated wrongly. No better revenge than putting ooltewah out for the season last year after they were up 13-1. And the winning pitcher and the player's hit that tied that game and scored the winning run were the two boys that left ooltewah. Serves Massey right and nothing could have been sweeter.

Red bank is loaded but I think it would be a great match up between red banks pitching and the highly overrated Kyler Burke until he goes deep time and time again..

Your an Idiot dude stop calling people over rated when you weren't even rated at all.