Memphis well represented in the State

smckinney

CHEATERS NEVER WIN IN THE GAME OF LIFE!!!!! Not bashing anyone just sta /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ting a fact!!!

If someone would have said this about DC the thread would already be shut down!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone would have said this about DC the thread would already be shut down!

I guess coachT found it necessary to shut the threads down....wasn't me on the BTW threads. FYI I have deleted some posts DC posters have said....if it is gonna cause problems or is taking it too far it is gone...I don't care who you are or what school you are from...DC or other.

CHEATERS NEVER WIN IN THE GAME OF LIFE!!!!! Not bashing anyone just sta /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ting a fact!!!

i agree with u 100% /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This year, Memphis City Schools will send 5 boys to the State Championships and two girls teams to the Championships. One A team in Manassas, two AA teams in Booker T. Washington and Sheffield, and two AAA teams in White Station and RE. On the girls side, Central and Overton. People just don't realize how hard it is to play in Memphis. Congradulations to the schools and MCS.

Well let me see, it wouldn't be so freakin hard to win in Memphis, if they didn't cheat their way!! I am sure Memphis would never admit to this, and all schools may not do this, but I know Booker T does it pretty well!!! I hope they get to state and are put out in the first game, which I am sure will happen, because guess what, they won't be able to keep their own books!!!

BTW felt the same way you feel right now two years ago. You didn't hear one person from BTW complain on this site. I can understand a 1 or 2pt lost, but 12pts. How can you cheat your way to a 12-0 run in the last 2 minutes of the game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well you can write down fouls that go to one person to another person, and you can send someone to teh locker room and change jerseys... why don't you ask the coach of booker t - maybe he can explain it better!!! to lose is to lose, but to be cheated out of it down right stinks!

Well you can write down fouls that go to one person to another person, and you can send someone to teh locker room and change jerseys... why don't you ask the coach of booker t - maybe he can explain it better!!! to lose is to lose, but to be cheated out of it down right stinks!

Thats why every team are suppose to have their own stats person to keep their book.

Thats why every team are suppose to have their own stats person to keep their book.

We got one M (never had a complaint with her...woman is methodical)....BTW gets the ride to state...I know it and except it. NEVER, EVER in all my years have I witnessed what I saw go on in that gym that night /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I highly doubt I'll ever see it again....once in a lifetime..Haaaa!!!haaaa!!!! I have a WHOLE LOT of opinions on this...ummm situation but it will do no good to even put any of them down. Is what it is.

Changed jerseys....your excuses are making you sound extremely bad....are you kidding me?.....The score keeper or a so called changed jersey didn't make BTW go on a 12-0 run.....You lost so get over it....BTW has a gold ball and they have another opportunity to get another one...you had three chances at it but you couldn't deliver when it counted... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

which one changed jerseys???

HEY, DO YA'LL REMEMBER MY ORIGINAL POST. Told you they were sore losers. This just proves my point. I am sure they have a direct line to TSSAA since they call SO MUCH to see if their players are eligible to play!!!

WOW SaintKnute, you called this game perfectly. Now, being from the area and knowing how DC fans hate losing, what you want to bet you hear one or more of the following excuses.

1) We should have hit our free throws

2) The refs made bad calls

3) Our seniors had an off night

4) Our freshmen didn't play as well as they could have

5) Coach McChord (or coach of the year lol) didn't have his "magic"

6) One of the best assistant coaches in the state was off the mark in their suggestions

7) Our team hasn't gel enough since our players didn't grow up playing together and transferred in legally.

8) We went further than we were supposed to

I am sure there are more. As one member on here admits to saying he absolutely hates Milan, I absolutely hate DC. Good Riddance and for goodness sake, invest in a better radio broadcast.

The statements above came from another poster.

The bookkeeper excuse and the changed jersey is the best I've heard ever....Wow....Why don't you set an example of how to conduct yourself when teams come to DC to play because you do the same things you complain about when you lose. I didn't want to talk about this again but you forced my hand. That game is history and their is nothing you can do about it but wish BTW would lose. If BTW win, you will have another excuse. At this point, I'm convince by the statements. You can hate all you want but remember who ended your AA tenure. Good luck in AAA.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY, DO YA'LL REMEMBER MY ORIGINAL POST. Told you they were sore losers. This just proves my point. I am sure they have a direct line to TSSAA since they call SO MUCH to see if their players are eligible to play!!!

WOW SaintKnute, you called this game perfectly. Now, being from the area and knowing how DC fans hate losing, what you want to bet you hear one or more of the following excuses.

1) We should have hit our free throws

2) The refs made bad calls

3) Our seniors had an off night

4) Our freshmen didn't play as well as they could have

5) Coach McChord (or coach of the year lol) didn't have his "magic"

6) One of the best assistant coaches in the state was off the mark in their suggestions

7) Our team hasn't gel enough since our players didn't grow up playing together and transferred in legally.

8) We went further than we were supposed to

I am sure there are more. As one member on here admits to saying he absolutely hates Milan, I absolutely hate DC. Good Riddance and for goodness sake, invest in a better radio broadcast.

The bookkeeper excuse and the changed jersey is the best I've heard ever....Wow....Why don't you set an example of how to conduct yourself when teams come to DC to play because you do the same things you complain about when you lose. I didn't want to talk about this again but you forced my hand. That game is history and their is nothing you can do about it but wish BTW would lose. If BTW win, you will have another excuse. At this point, I'm convince by the statements. You can hate all you want but remember who ended your AA tenure. Good luck in AAA.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No actually no one "forced your hand" to talk about it...you chose to. Wow you hate us...big dang deal. Doubt any of us will lose any sleep over it. All I ask is that you don't get on here and start talking about what a "great" coach Horton is.....haaaaa!!!!!haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a pretty good memory......oh heard about how well "liked" BTW is by some other Memphis schools....heard games like this were the "norm"....haaaa!!!!!haaaa!!!!!

No actually no one "forced your hand" to talk about it...you chose to. Wow you hate us...big dang deal. Doubt any of us will lose any sleep over it. All I ask is that you don't get on here and start talking about what a "great" coach Horton is.....haaaaa!!!!!haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a pretty good memory......oh heard about how well "liked" BTW is by some other Memphis schools....heard games like this were the "norm"....haaaa!!!!!haaaa!!!!!

The post came from rebel73 not me. It also talked about Milan. I can't believe that you of all people didn't interpret my post. If you wasn't reading so fast, it was stated that these statements came from another poster. You will always have people hating certain schools. I bet you will find more schoosl hating DC but who cares. I never said I hate DC. I also heard the same thing about games being held at DC as well.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh by the way, I wouldn't say that your coach is all that great either....lol...I'm not saying Horton is a great Coach but he has won over 600 wins so he has done something right. Does your Coach have 600 wins? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />