Memphis well represented in the State

smckinney

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the ones that the police kept telling to sit down....yep sure did!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jay Z said WE DON'T BELEIVE YOU...YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm done talking about this...this is too funny....you can post whatever you want because we are obviously getting away from the topic. Have a great spring break and Good luck to DC in AAA..... God Bless.../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Situations like that you match books

Booker T's books matched nobody's..... Our scorekeeper is excellent....the radio guy I know he dosen't have score books but they keep up with it..... one of the parents of one of our players keeps up with it too just for himself.....the radio guy the parent and our scorekeeper all had the same....Booker T had their own home cooked books!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Booker T's books matched nobody's..... Our scorekeeper is excellent....the radio guy I know he dosen't have score books but they keep up with it..... one of the parents of one of our players keeps up with it too just for himself.....the radio guy the parent and our scorekeeper all had the same....Booker T had their own home cooked books!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The topic is Memphis (BTW, Sheffield, Raleigh Egypt, Manansas, & White Station) well represented in the state.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The topic is Memphis (BTW, Sheffield, Raleigh Egypt, Manansas, & White Station) well represented in the state.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I can't beleive the TSSAA is letting them go to state - it is kind of embarrassing thinking that they are going to represent a region - woo - I can't wait to see what happens when they get there - they will go into panics when they try to put someone with 6 fouls in and they say wait a minute he is OUT!!!

We feel your pain. Everytime the DC fans try to talk about DC, you and a couple dozen others turn it into a DC bashing slugfest. Welcome to our world and get over it!

If we had lost fair and square we could get over it!

Yea I agree. BTW will not have their magic number man (scorekeeper) and I bet the clock will be working as well. That`s ok, let `em take their 30 or 40 fans to the Boro and see what happens when they get on the floor arguing with the refs like they did at Memphis. The sad thing is, they have some really good talent but the coach will once again be the downfall.

Yea I agree. BTW will not have their magic number man (scorekeeper) and I bet the clock will be working as well. That`s ok, let `em take their 30 or 40 fans to the Boro and see what happens when they get on the floor arguing with the refs like they did at Memphis. The sad thing is, they have some really good talent but the coach will once again be the downfall.

Yep, he will!!! There will probably be technicals flying! That is why it isn't good to cheat because it doesn't always work and it is sad for the kids who play good ball and can win without cheating!

We feel your pain. Everytime the DC fans try to talk about DC, you and a couple dozen others turn it into a DC bashing slugfest. Welcome to our world and get over it!

Just FYI: The definitions of bashing is unprovoked physical assaults against members of a specified group

b. verbal abuse, as of a group or a nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any pain for you to feel because BTW (who is one of the teams that is representing Memphis in the State) has a Gold Ball and they are trying to get another one. Point of clarification, you can't find a topic of me bashing DC. You can ask adsmom who I supported in the state. This topic is Memphis (BTW, Sheffield, Manansas, Raleigh Egypt, & White Station) well represented in the state. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The teams representing Memphis will make some noise in the state. Good luck to all the teams representing Memphis in the state

Well I can't beleive the TSSAA is letting them go to state - it is kind of embarrassing thinking that they are going to represent a region - woo - I can't wait to see what happens when they get there - they will go into panics when they try to put someone with 6 fouls in and they say wait a minute he is OUT!!!

If we had lost fair and square we could get over it!

Now that funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This topic is Memphis (BTW, Sheffield, Manansas, Raleigh Egypt, & White Station) well represented in the state. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The teams representing Memphis will make some noise in the state. Good luck to all the teams representing Memphis in the state

Sheffield is about the only Mphs team that I'm shocked to see, make it to State! Now that they're here, though, I won't be surprised to see them make it to the Semi's....hopefully the Finals, against BTW.... BTW looks good enough to get to the Finals, provided they hit their FTs.

I suspect that Manassas is gonna make it back to the Class-A Championship game. It will not be a cake-walk, though, like last year....They're good ENOUGH to win it, provided they execute well in the half-court game.

I fully expect to see R.E. and/or White Station playing in the AAA CHampionship game. Frankly, I'll be shocked if neither makes it that far.......Bearden has gotten lots and lots of hype and praise by many CoachT posters. Many of those folks have already annointed Bearden as State Champs, and the "best team since...." etc, etc.

Nonsense!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bearden is gonna have it's hands MORE THAN FULL, against either of our Mphs teams. Bearden will NOT have a cake-walk into the Championship game.....if they even make it that far!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING to Bearden fans: Bearden will NOT breeze into the State Championship game! Do not be surprised or shocked to see them LOSE to one of our Mphs teams!

It will NOT be an upset, should that happen. Likewise, it will not be an upset should Bearden defeat one/both of our Mphs representatives.