mboro

I do know about Bolivar and Liberty and am here to tell you Humboldt would not beat either one??¦.in my humble opinion (the defense of these two is to good) To your point about Jackson NS and Dyer County??¦..Although the season is over for Jackson NS, they have one of the top juniors in the entire country and a good supporting cast and beat Bolivar (+1), Covington (+3), JCM (+12), Covington (+4), Hillcrest (+2), and lost to Liberty (-7) and Dyer County (-2)??¦split with JCM and Hillcrest. Lake County is not as good as either of these teams and that is Humboldt??™s signature wins this season. You or nobody else on here knows if Humboldt could beat Jackson NS, Dyer County, or JCM to for that matter... As a matter of fact nobody knows how they would fair against elite competition because they haven??™t played an elite team thus far.....does that make sense? I happen to believe Dyer County could beat Humboldt but I will never know and neither will anybody else??¦.RIGHT??¦..I could give a number of reasons from guard play, defense, protecting the ball under pressure, coaching, and a host of other reason but it would be like talking to a brick wall on here. It doesn??™t really matter anyway??¦both are great teams and deserve much respect and credit for having tremendous seasons.

Some have even said Humboldt could play with White Station, Raleigh Egypt, Melrose, and Ridgeway??¦.I don??™t think so. The two star players for Humboldt have guaranteed a state championship (it??™s in the paper no matter what anybody says)??¦.so anything less will be considered a disappointment.

Ever heard of PHI SLAMA JAMA??¦how many national championships did Guy Lewis win with that bunch? Point is a lot of people drink the KOOLAID after watching Humboldt run up and down the court throwing down dunks on weaker teams??¦??¦they are a great team but untested??¦remember that. Remember Union City from last season? They played below the rim and went 38 and 0 last I checked??¦and they also beat a few teams with every bit as much if not more talent and size as this seasons Humboldt squad. I would have to see them beat somebody other than Lake County before I started drinking the KOOLAID. No disrespect to Lake County but they are not what I would consider an elite team??¦GOOD YES but not one of those cream of the crop type teams. You think Boykin??™s can take lemons and make lemonade? I just wish this seasons Humboldt squad had played a tough schedule so we would really know how they would stack up against elite competition. We are all about to find out??¦..that??™s for sure. BTW, can you give us a breakdown of why you are so convinced Humboldt would easily beat both Jackson NS and Dyer County? There are simply to many unknowns to make such a bold statement??¦at least it would be for me. You sure do know how to get those subtle SHOTS in against Dyer County??¦..anybody can see that??¦you do know that don??™t you?

Don??™t be subtle about man??¦just be straight up and say it??¦.LOL Your ok Stevie ray??¦just a little misguided??¦..better stick to Football and the coach that makes lemonade out of lemons??¦oh, forgot he BOUNCED ON YA??™LL. He left town and never looked back or am I thinking of someone else? Wonder if the new coach from Haywood will still take a beating from the fans (like he did this season remember the one with all the great athletes but always gets outcoached) now that he changed schools??¦.doubt it??¦probably be the greatest thing since sliced bread now??¦.LOL. Where you been all basketball season? Haven??™t hardly seen you here all season.

yankee, please tell me you are a teenager and not an adult. Because there is no way you can say they made a guarantee! They said their goal is to go get the gold ball and didnt want to come home without it. How are they suppose to talk? "I hope we can win" give me a break! That is not a promise! Buckner was quoted the other day, but I didnt take it as a promise to a victory, he just said they will remain focused this time (basically saying in order to win the goal ball) lets be real!

Announcements