Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now whats wrong with that? This kid just won a big game and thats how he is he talks BS and back it up and he shows a lot of emotions during the game and after.

I never said anything was wrong with it. Just letting ya know what happened. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He does pretty well against the other top prospects in the nation. They ALL play against OTHER HIGH SCHOOL KIDS

Firestone what i tell you about wasting your breath on BS you are going to need that air one day you better safe it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was told by a few people that Buckner was walking through the Humboldt fans Clapping his hands in their faces.

I'm SURE HB fans weren't saying a WORD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> C'mon......common sense would tell me people were mouthing....seen it waaaaay too many times.

I never said anything was wrong with it. Just letting ya know what happened. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just asking

I'm SURE HB fans weren't saying a WORD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> C'mon......common sense would tell me people were mouthing....seen it waaaaay too many times.

And someone put their hand on him.

Now whats wrong with that? This kid just won a big game and thats how he is he talks BS and back it up and he shows a lot of emotions during the game and after.

Yep, and I love it. I usually don't like trash-talk. But when you play as hard as they do and make it happen, you earn it. Sorry for those who don't agree, that's just how it is. I had some car trouble so I couldn't make it. REALLY REALLY REALLY DEEPLY wish i had. But it's a good thing I didn't. Had I seen somebody crowding up on my boys, I would have SURELY gotten locked up.

It is strange....people said the same thing about C. Prather.....I've seen him play twice and that was all I needed to see to know he was special. Seen film on Buckner and saw him last year...same deal...all I needed to see....he is special too. He will NOT get schooled in the SEC.....my God the kid can play ALL 5 positions. I have relatives in Oxford...I will be going to see him PLAY.

I have alot of relatives in Oxford/Batesville too. We might be related

Ha, I never said Humboldt fans weren't saying anything to him. I don't know how everything went down. Just know there was an altercation.

He didn't even ruin my day what did it was those fans at the game wanting to jump on our boys after the game couldn't even watch the other game had to get out of there. I'm really glad that this game was not played on Sat. because there would have been a lot of Manassas fans and it would have gotten real ugly in the Boro and a lot of people would have went to jail for BS.

Yea that's kind of sad. It makes some really great people look very bad. However Congrats I'll be in the house tomorrow supporting Memphis and at the game Friday morning for win number 2....by the way let LEGEND borrow your computer...some of us are waiting haha

Guest snakedriver

You are might have been the one. If not you needed to be. Get off of here and go sit back on the porch of the corner store and talk about how good of a season that you 'll had. Good bye idiot

Mr Mtiger dude.......I was praising some of your players....you got some kinda anger issue?.....thats my opnions...thats what a forum is for. I even said I hope you guys win out! It was what I said about buckner....right? Why do all manassas fans lick the ground that he walks on....just don't get it.....anyway.....you guys are good and buckner is overrated.....thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it!.......now back to the incident.......

Alright......this is my last post on coacht this year and these are my observations,

Humboldt lost beacause they could not hit a freethrow....no ifs ands or butts about it.

That last shot by hollaway was a prayer...but it went in

Woodard and hollaway are both better than Buckner....he will get schooled in the SEC next year.

Buckner is the best flopper Ive ever seen.

If anyone has any info on the supposed incident after the game between a manassas player and a humboldt fan

please let us know......did it really happen?

Its been fun ya'll..........

Manassas played there worst game ofthe year and still won! humboldt was nothing!

Yep, and I love it. I usually don't like trash-talk. But when you play as hard as they do and make it happen, you earn it. Sorry for those who don't agree, that's just how it is. I had some car trouble so I couldn't make it. REALLY REALLY REALLY DEEPLY wish i had. But it's a good thing I didn't. Had I seen somebody crowding up on my boys, I would have SURELY gotten locked up.

I have alot of relatives in Oxford/Batesville too. We might be related

If we aren't related we just happen to think alot alike......we might be psychically connected /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Wonder where Legend is?????