WALKER VALLEY

WVbballfan

Thats why they are the second best team in the east behind Bearden, but no offense cuz bearden is the best team in the state... Bearden beat Farragut three times this year...

Bearden vs Farragut first game bearden wins 84-41

Bearden vs Farragut second time bearden wins 68-48

Bearden vs Farragut last time wins a close one by 7 points.

Its hard beating a team 3 times in a year especially a rival.

Good Luck to Walker Valley id like to see the east shut up the west.

Uh , Well , I'm qlad you think that Bearden is the best , unfortunately they qot beat by Northeast last niqht . Apparently , they aren't as qood as you thouqht . /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'M HERE AND TALKIN!!!! Where you at??? If you with Science Hill you at HOME!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on the big win....now beat RE!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on being a state semifinalist!!! (much like your girls in 2005 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

Congratulations Walker Valley!

And thanks for letting all of those over zealous fans of opposing teams from across Tennessee realize that you all are NOT over rated. Good luck with your quest and this Owl fan is pulling for you all the way.

Go Owls... and Mustangs!

Thanks for your support but we got it handed to us tonight. I still don't know WHY our coach left them boys in that Zone def. that WAS NOT workin but oh well, RE is a good team and I hope they win it all. They plyed on another level than they did Thursday... but hey our our boys took WV to the STATE for the first time ever so we are still really proud of em.

Congrats on the big win....now beat RE!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on being a state semifinalist!!! (much like your girls in 2005 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

We couldn't!! lol

and thanks for that congrats...even though iyou was bein sarcastic /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im from chattanooga and i say let em talk we show what we got on wednesday on the court, they talk so much becouse they are insecure about their teams and they want us to talk about what we got /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but no

After seeing Brainerd, I wouldn't advise Chattanooga posters to say anything.....I got one question.....how did they make it to the boro? Is that Brainerd Elementary, they probably had 20 turnovers that they caused.

Thanks for your support but we got it handed to us tonight. I still don't know WHY our coach left them boys in that Zone def. that WAS NOT workin but oh well, RE is a good team and I hope they win it all. They plyed on another level than they did Thursday... but hey our our boys took WV to the STATE for the first time ever so we are still really proud of em.

Very Proud of WV--in four years at the AAA level have improved- 12 wins, 20 wins, 27 wins, 34 wins--this team has progressed every year. The senoirs Brice, Jake, David, Micah, have left big shoes for the underclassmen to fill. Congratulations on a great ride this year!

im from chattanooga and i say let em talk we show what we got on wednesday on the court, they talk so much becouse they are insecure about their teams and they want us to talk about what we got /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but no

Final Score:

------------------------------------------

Memphis BTW -- 61

Chattanooga Brainerd -- 36

OK I've been on here all day readin about NOTHIN but these "WEST" teams. Well I'm from East Tennessee and we aint no scrubs over here! Correct me if I'm wrong but the west lost a game or 2 over here! Yall crazy if you haven't payed any attention to Walker Valley they got the best record in the state! Them boys are a true TEAM! You don't have to beat one or 2 guys you have to stop that whole TEAM! They are hungry and got somethin to prove! Dang, am I the only person on here that's NOT from the Memphis area????

Final Score:

--------------------------------------------------

Memphis Raleigh Egypt -- 82

Walker Valley --- 59

Very Proud of WV--in four years at the AAA level have improved- 12 wins, 20 wins, 27 wins, 34 wins--this team has progressed every year. The senoirs Brice, Jake, David, Micah, have left big shoes for the underclassmen to fill. Congratulations on a great ride this year!

Thanks...and yeah you are so right, they set some high goals for everybody else that plays for Coach Williams.