Congratulations Central Lady Warriors

philtenn

Hold your heads high. You had a great season and finished with a great game. The game just went two seconds too long.

Good luck to the seniors: Erica, Jamilla, and Jasmine. I'm sure you've got more great games ahead. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hold your heads high. You had a great season and finished with a great game. The game just went two seconds too long.

Good luck to the seniors: Erica, Jamilla, and Jasmine. I'm sure you've got more great games ahead. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I truly enjoyed watching the athletes in this game, these two teams left it all on the floor. Although I was pulling for Memphis Central, I want to congratulate the young ladies from Hillsboro. Memphis Central will be back next year, they have two sensational freshman. To the starting three seniors, as you advance in your college basketball careers, remained focused, continue to grow and know who you are and where you are at all times, this will help you become very well rounded young ladies.

Jamila Ajanaku- MTSU

Jasmine Taylor- Arkansas State

Erica Burgess- Southwest Louisiana