Danielle Ballard & Aaliyah Whiteside

nebuntyn

You will here great things about these two young ladies, for the next several years......Memphis Central will be awesome.

These two ballers alone with Cronelia Fondren of Memphis Overton are three of the best Freshman in the state and they where major reasons why their teams advanced to the state championship and semis. Memphis girls basketball is finally catching up to the rest of the state. For a long time, Memphis has only had great individuals but now individuals are becoming good teams by working hard in the summer as teams. AAU is great but indivudual must spend time working with their team as well. For the past three years Memphis teams have played in the championship game now all we need to do is get over the hump. Memphis Northside, Millington and now Central have paved the way and look for other teams to keep pushing. With players like Ballard and Whiteside getting this type of experiance as Freshman look for them to only get better. Congradulation Central on a great season. You will loose a lot in your senior class, but no one in the city has a Freshman class like you.

I wonder if they'll both stay at Central and not transfer. Players do often transfer. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up at East next year(just a guess).

I should hope not. For many of us, the two of them have become forever linked with Central High School and Coach Niki Bray...not to mention Central has an impressive academic and graduation record, so for them, it hasn't only been about the game....thank goodness!

It was indeed a great opening run for Danielle and Aaliyah and, as a parent, I am so blessed to know them. Though my own daughter is graduating and moving on to college, I will make it a point to go watch them play and to let them know they have my support. That's an investment worth making.

I wonder if they'll both stay at Central and not transfer. Players do often transfer. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up at East next year(just a guess).

PLEASE SQUASH THAT SUGGESTION (RUMOR) RIGHT NOW.....IT WON'T HAPPEN.

TRUST ME........................

That'll never happen. Both are excelling on the court and in the classroom, and they have a highly experienced, supportive coaching staff helping them further develop into quality players and young ladies. Please refrain from spreading negative comments about these ladies and this program.

PLEASE SQUASH THAT SUGGESTION (RUMOR) RIGHT NOW.....IT WON'T HAPPEN.

TRUST ME........................

That'll never happen. Both are excelling on the court and in the classroom, and they have a highly experienced, supportive coaching staff helping them further develop into quality players and young ladies. Please refrain from spreading negative comments about these ladies and this program.

Oh, man, I really can't stand you people. I said I wouldn't be surprised and you took that as spreading rumors and negative comments. Yall are really literally pitiful, just impossible.