MrNoitAll Losers for Week 2

MrNoitAll

I sure hope that these teams take the hint and start wining and get off of the list! Maybe we could have a tourney for these teams and then we would have some winners instead of losers! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class A Losers

Santa Fe

Van Buren

F.C. Boyd

Clarkrange

Clarksville Academy

Pickett County

Frank Hughes

Middle Tn Christian School

Mt. Juilet Christian School

Perry County

Class AA Losers

Page

Spring Hill

Springfield

East Literature

MLK

Stewart County

Pear Cohnn

Upperman

Portland

CPA

Class AAA Losers

Tullahoma

Kenwood

Clarksville Northwest

Gallatin

LaVergne

Antioch

Cain Ridge

Stratford

Maplewood

Hillsboro

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope that these teams take the hint and start wining and get off of the list! Maybe we could have a tourney for these teams and then we would have some winners instead of losers! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class A Losers

Santa Fe

Van Buren

F.C. Boyd

Clarkrange

Clarksville Academy

Pickett County

Frank Hughes

Middle Tn Christian School

Mt. Juilet Christian School

Perry County

Class AA Losers

Page

Spring Hill

Springfield

East Literature

MLK

Stewart County

Pear Cohnn

Upperman

Portland

CPA

Class AAA Losers

Tullahoma

Kenwood

Clarksville Northwest

Gallatin

LaVergne

Antioch

Cain Ridge

Stratford

Maplewood

Hillsboro

To put Spring Hill on this list is laughable..................

To put Spring Hill on this list is laughable..................

Dear Best friend!(birdman) I do understand the love that you have with this pitching staff but if you notice last weeks games they played only one and they were the losers! Now if my (crystal ball) sources are correct this team is having some problems and you will NOT see this team in the "Boro" now I would be willing to bet you a "Big Mac" or something from that fine food eatery! As a person who is very knowledge I know that you know there are more to a team than pitching! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Best friend!(birdman) I do understand the love that you have with this pitching staff but if you notice last weeks games they played only one and they were the losers! Now if my (crystal ball) sources are correct this team is having some problems and you will NOT see this team in the "Boro" now I would be willing to bet you a "Big Mac" or something from that fine food eatery! As a person who is very knowledge I know that you know there are more to a team than pitching! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They gave up 2 runs on a throwing error, but they did lose. 1 of the pitchers should be able to play soon and the other hurt girl is a few weeks away. They should be strong late in the year if not sooner!!!! Lorretta has a good pitcher. She hit her spots and kept the ball off the plate. I heard both teams hit the ball well. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now you are putting words in my mouth! I never said they would be in the "Boro. I only said being on your "loser list" was laughable. And trust me........they have more than just pitching.

I'm starting to think "Little Bubba" may be making this years picks. Last years losers had a paragraph in a "Leonard's Losers" fashion, now we are getting a list. Also I never figured MrNoItAll as a quitter, but suddenly the mighty wild kittens are without their biggest fan. It's time to get the kid off the computer so you can actually earn that big pay check from CoachT.

Like I said...............................

Finally we can take the Spring Hill ladies off of the losers list but before my best friend gets to excited lets remember who they beat....a team that is very young and will not make it out of district so do not get excited like when "Birdie" gets a hug and a big kiss from her man! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Finally we can take the Spring Hill ladies off of the losers list but before my best friend gets to excited lets remember who they beat....a team that is very young and will not make it out of district so do not get excited like when "Birdie" gets a hug and a big kiss from her man! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cuz, i just found it strange that you picked Spring Hill 1st and Lorretta 2nd in the district and the first game they play Lorretta wins in the bottom of the 7th and you put Spring Hill on the losers list. However, you did drop Tullahoma like a hot rock so I guess it should not have surprised me. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was just wondering where you guys get your information sometimes... I noticed on a post from earlier you said Giles Co. had Coach Cobb back.she's not..hasn't been in two years. Also you said they are a 'very young' team. There are only 2 Freshman starters on the team.

The current coach should have pulled the pitcher earlier in the Spring Hill game. She didn't even start her number 1 pitcher, not sure what her logic was for that. Giles Co. didn't hit the ball, so Spring Hill may have still won...but a change may have kept it from being as bad as it was. If I remember correctly...Giles Co. beat Spring Hill last year, twice, WITH the pitching that Stlbrd loves so much.