Who's driving to the Boro in the morning?

red_16

I was able to pull some strings and I'll be able to go to the game but it seems I'm having car trouble and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get it taken care of before Wednesday...

I'm looking for someone in the Jackson area that is planning on driving up there that morning and coming back in the same day...I live just outside of Humboldt between Humboldt and Gibson but would be able to meet someone in Jackson if needed...

I'd like to ride with a fellow Viking fan if possible, but anyone who's going that morning and coming back the same day would be fine with me...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to pull some strings and I'll be able to go to the game but it seems I'm having car trouble and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get it taken care of before Wednesday...

I'm looking for someone in the Jackson area that is planning on driving up there that morning and coming back in the same day...I live just outside of Humboldt between Humboldt and Gibson but would be able to meet someone in Jackson if needed...

I'd like to ride with a fellow Viking fan if possible, but anyone who's going that morning and coming back the same day would be fine with me...

I'm going up Tuesday.

I'm going up Tuesday.

I'm just looking to go up there Wednesday for the game and possibly the rest of the games that day then come back...I'll be able to get my car taken care of Thursday and will be able to drive Friday if Humboldt wins..

You getting a room or what?

I'm just looking to go up there Wednesday for the game and possibly the rest of the games that day then come back...I'll be able to get my car taken care of Thursday and will be able to drive Friday if Humboldt wins..

You getting a room or what?

Yep, don't want to rise so early Wed

Humboldt people...ya'll need to get one the phone and start calling around to all your friends and help get this man a ride!!!!!! Do the neighborly thing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been the #1 promoter of this team for the past 4 or 5 years...Sometimes, I feel like I should be paid for it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have been the #1 promoter of this team for the past 4 or 5 years...Sometimes, I feel like I should be paid for it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have certainly promoted them....you DESERVE to go!!!!! Wonder if mrbigster from LC is going??? He is super nice guy.....maybe he will get on here.

You have certainly promoted them....you DESERVE to go!!!!! Wonder if mrbigster from LC is going??? He is super nice guy.....maybe he will get on here.

That would work out great...I've met him before...I'm sure we could talk basketball the ENTIRE way there /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I sure hope not - only if we don't advance.

think there may be some busses going, but I don't know the info.

Yeah I heard something about that but that's more of a last resort which is almost what it's coming to..

If I didn't have to work Thursday then I wouldn't mind staying..