Oakland VS Siegel

PatriotBench

please give me your thoughts on tonights game! both teams looked strong on the hill but weak at the plate and do you think that is both teams set lineups?

Good pitching neutralizes good hitting. Props go out to Carter Watson and Cody Barrett. Siegel and Oakland will hit plenty this year but last night was a Watson and Barrett showcase.

Coach Reavis has many weapons in his arsenal and we'll see what happens with the lineup. Great job by Shaffer finding a way to get on and Robinson driving him in to tie the game. Great job by Schloss getting that bunt down and beating the throw, Pearson getting a big hit, and Mr. clutch Brady Dove driving in the winning run.

Go Stars!

please give me your thoughts on tonights game! both teams looked strong on the hill but weak at the plate and do you think that is both teams set lineups?

Great game for both teams! It was a nail biter down to the last play.

Siegel needed a game like this one under their belt. The guys were down, but dug deep and found a way to win. Teams have to do this to win games like last night.

We were promised "amazing" two years ago and we got it and more last night!

Round 2 tonight at Oakland.

GO STARS!!!!!

Good pitching neutralizes good hitting. Props go out to Carter Watson and Cody Barrett. Siegel and Oakland will hit plenty this year but last night was a Watson and Barrett showcase.

Coach Reavis has many weapons in his arsenal and we'll see what happens with the lineup. Great job by Shaffer finding a way to get on and Robinson driving him in to tie the game. Great job by Schloss getting that bunt down and beating the throw, Pearson getting a big hit, and Mr. clutch Brady Dove driving in the winning run.

Go Stars!

I'll agree on that - both pitchers deserved the win. I'm glad it went our way but the Stars sure did bow their backs and get the job done. We'd better be ready for tonight as Oakland will be out for revenge! Thanks to both teams for another classic battle!

MeepMeep!

I'll agree on that - both pitchers deserved the win. I'm glad it went our way but the Stars sure did bow their backs and get the job done. We'd better be ready for tonight as Oakland will be out for revenge! Thanks to both teams for another classic battle!

MeepMeep!

Right on Brother. Spring is in the air and there's a district game tonight in Oakland's house. At least I can rest my vocal cords.

Mick