Reggie Buckner

Humboldt58

The talant is there but yeah the kid does have attitude which will get adjusted bigtime playing Major D-1 Ball next year he makes little dirty plays but he's really sneaky wit it I notliced that alot today and even in timeouts he would'nt even b involved in the huddle he would just sit on the bench by himself saying all that he is a kid thats a star on a highschool team that will change once he get to Ole Miss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on the subject of poor sports, how about the Humbolt kid who sat on the floor and cried after the game instead of shaking the hands of the Manasses players. Pitiful.

Hmmm well lets see it...his last game of probably his whole career ending in a last second banked in 3 pointer.... why don't you put yourself in his shoes & then get back to me.

Ok I seen this guy play for the 1st time today.He is a great talent who can block tons of shots,get the tough rebounds & be productive on the offensive end.He has alot of upside if he works on his outside shot.He is also a signee at Ole Miss.

Unfortunately,he has a horrible attitude & temper.He not only acted ugly to all of the Humboldt faithful,cussing them out & telling us to take our a**** home.(i heard him say that)

There are also eyewittnesses to another incident where a group of Humboldt fans followed him & others confronting them on why they had to come rub it in.Well a young girl probably about 14 or 15 yrs old got in his face,well then instead acting like an adult which he is (18) and simply laughing or walking away....he punched her in the face.

IMO he should be suspended for the rest of the turney.Your thoughts?

ps....MTiger idc what you have to say i've already heard your thoughts on this.plus i'd like to hear to someone that is literate...my advice for you is to go back to your GPS classes and repeat your english courses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man can you please get off of this kids and try and enjoy your defeat. I don't mind you taken shots at me but get off of this kid please could you do this for me. You don't have to like me but Reginald is a great kid and I'm not going to allow you to dump on him like you are doing.

This topic will not have a good ending on this site and probably won't last long. If the police filed a report then the TSSAA can use that report to possibly take action. Otherwise, I don't know what they can do. I agree he is a great talent but the things I observed at the end, and after, the game convince me that is all he is. Sad because that talent will eventually be wasted. I saw no other players from Manassas doing anything but celebrating when it was over and I think they will win it all. However, his attitude makes them beatable.

CoachT,

I'm relieved, thank you for just being honest. I'll leave this subject alone. Thanks for posting and not being bias.

Hmmm well lets see it...his last game of probably his whole career ending in a last second banked in 3 pointer.... why don't you put yourself in his shoes & then get back to me.

Okay, I'm back. Losing is tough. And losing your last game like that is horrible. But I've seen plenty of athletes with much more on the line than that handle defeat with a whole lot more class.

Man can you please get off of this kids and try and enjoy your defeat. I don't mind you taken shots at me but get off of this kid please could you do this for me. You don't have to like me but Reginald is a great kid and I'm not going to allow you to dump on him like you are doing.

He's 18yrs old not a kid anymore..........when you punch kids,that doesn't make you "great"

Way to practice self control. Was only angry with himself, didn't hurt anyone. He left his self wide open for others to come down on him but didn't damage anyone else.

I'm not the one to dump on a kid and i just can't believe that coacht would allow you to open up a topic on this kid just to bash him. Man this about bball and you are not on the topic. This is why the other thread got closed because of mess like what you are doing. Get off of this kid and talk about me. Nobody got arrested so why is this still going on. Because you keep bring it up.

Okay, I'm back. Losing is tough. And losing your last game like that is horrible. But I've seen plenty of athletes with much more on the line than that handle defeat with a whole lot more class.

Yeah,I know what ya mean...But Charles is a very emotional play and i'm sure he was just caught up in the moment.....i'm sure if he could do it differently he would....

I'm not the one to dump on a kid and i just can't believe that coacht would allow you to open up a topic on this kid just to bash him. Man this about bball and you are not on the topic. This is why the other thread got closed because of mess like what you are doing. Get off of this kid and talk about me. Nobody got arrested so why is this still going on. Because you keep bring it up.

I'm certainly not "dumping" on him i agree with you he is a great talent... isn't that what we're discussing??

Yeah,I know what ya mean...But Charles is a very emotional play and i'm sure he was just caught up in the moment.....i'm sure if he could do it differently he would....

I'm certainly not "dumping" on him i agree with you he is a great talent... isn't that what we're discussing??

Not dumping on him?? When you talk about him in a negative manner thats dumping on him!

Every since HB lost you have only been talking about Reggie what is it with you? Do you have any prove? So man why are you still going on with this subject. If you'll would have won this would be a total different subject that the defeat and get over it you have next year.