What do yall think of Summertown this year?

im not bias had no team in the tourney, but summertown was my fav team there. i loved the way they played an their fan base was great. reminded me of my cosby eagles

i loved the atmosphere summertown had at the tourney and i favor no team in the tournament but i would like to say that i stayed at the murphy center from the first game until the last game and i would like to mention that the tough summertown team worked the hardest and had the most heart through out the 2 games they played... hardest working team i have seen in a long time and its a priveledge to be in the same building with the eagles.. they finished a great season from what ive seen in their schedule they struggled in the midseason.. but they finished strong and im sure them eagles will mis the 4 seniors they had #11, #14, #42 and number 3.... good luck to the eagles next season and im sure they will work their tails off to hopefully get back to the glass house so i will be able to come watch the fighting eagles once more .... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic