Wayne Co. vs. East Hickman

betweenthehedges

He had an asthma attack. They had mowed the field right before the game. He made it longer than we thought he would, but it started getting worse toward the end. He would have rather stayed in the game, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Oh...that's too bad. And very unfortunate

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! from some of the other posts I've read, I would have thought East Hickman would have easily handled us last night! They didn't though, final score was 2-2. Eagles were solid, but I don't know if they are quite as good as everyone thinks they are or they think they are according to some other posts. Anyways, with that tie and momentum builder I think that the Wildcats have a solid change in the district. What do you think about Wayne Co. or District 12 A/AA???

this person is exactly right east hickman prolly was planning to jus rn all over us but at the end of the game we proved them wrong i think that east hickman is the most unsportsman like team that we have played yet bc at the end of the game most of the players even rufused to shake everyones hand how can you get mad at a team bc they played just as good of a game as you did? there is really no point in being a sore loser so the way i c it you can either get over it and be a good sportsman or jus stop playin....wats the point of playing if you cant even have fun

the reffs never called any hand balls against the wild cats. there were to many to count. it was rediculous

there were just as many handballs agianst us as there were againt east hickman and plus east hickman had so many fouls and shoves so the refs prolly thought it would kinda average everything out...and 4 the record they still couldnt get past the wildcat defense even if the hand balls were called

Forrest went to their house tuesday and beat them 4-0.they had 37 shots on goal but couldn't quite put them in the net.Wayne Co is tough but not a top contender in their district.

i gotta give forrest credit they played a wonderful game they were very sportsman like and i respected them for that they beat us fair and square but i would still like a rematch jus to c if things would have been different . Wayne co. i think got of to a rough start although they are starting to look more promising as the season progresses

you might contend, but didn't CA beat ya'll 6-1?? and sources tell me that was their fifth game in three games, so they were tired as well.

days** not games

thats true they did beat us but like you siad they had played games and we hadnt. If you actually play you would know that when you play more games it doesn't nessacarily make you tired but felling better and not as rusty. When you dont have a game in two weeks and all you have is an hour of practice maybe two every day it takes a toll on how you play agianst different teams and players bc you get so used to how your own players play and what your own players do and you can read their plays of wat you think their going to do but when it swithches the script on you and you play agianst someone else they have different ideas of what to do and when to do it and how they think we would've handled it but they did beat us and it would have been a completely different game if they wouldnt water their field right before every game

there were just as many handballs agianst us as there were againt east hickman and plus east hickman had so many fouls and shoves so the refs prolly thought it would kinda average everything out...and 4 the record they still couldnt get past the wildcat defense even if the hand balls were called

For the record WayneSoccer, East Hickman had 25 shots on goal to your team's 5!!! The ball was in EHHS's possession 95% of the game! They got past your defense! They scored two goals! They would have scored plenty more but that is the way soccer goes. You gotta put the ball in the net. Because you're apparantly new to CoachT (from your profile) I will give you some advice: You play for Wayne Co....not really the soccer metropolis of the world...Not too many people truly care how you did and you have no right to come on here and talk smack about a team that is cleary 2-3 Times better than you!

For the record WayneSoccer, East Hickman had 25 shots on goal to your team's 5!!! The ball was in EHHS's possession 95% of the game! They got past your defense! They scored two goals! They would have scored plenty more but that is the way soccer goes. You gotta put the ball in the net. Because you're apparantly new to CoachT (from your profile) I will give you some advice: You play for Wayne Co....not really the soccer metropolis of the world...Not too many people truly care how you did and you have no right to come on here and talk smack about a team that is cleary 2-3 Times better than you!

if they are so much better than us then how did we manage to not let them win true they are a good team but they arent the best team no where near it and given a rematch it would still be a good game and for the record they had nowhere near that many shots on our goalie

if they are so much better than us then how did we manage to not let them win true they are a good team but they arent the best team no where near it and given a rematch it would still be a good game and for the record they had nowhere near that many shots on our goalie

and thanks for showin that we are better bc our team made forty percent of our shots to your teams 4 percent? that shows who has the better accuracy but just face it wc is better than east hickman and plus we had 3 starters missing that game 2 of them were forwards as well

and thanks for showin that we are better bc our team made forty percent of our shots to your teams 4 percent? that shows who has the better accuracy but just face it wc is better than east hickman and plus we had 3 starters missing that game 2 of them were forwards as well

OK waynesoccer. a player is not the person who should depict how the game went because your perspective is biased. talk to any fan in the stands east dominated that game. and this shows how educated you are in soccer because if you did know anything about soccer you would know that in any game one team has twenty more shots on goal than you that team controlled the game. it's not the percentage that matters. if you look at it from your way of thinking if one team got one shot on goal and made it that's 100%. that's great from what you are sayin. if the other team go twenty shots off and made ten that's only 50%. so your tellin me the team with only one goal is better because they shot 100%? you are completely ignorant and know very little about soccer. Do everybody on this website a favor and let the fan's and spectators talk about the game because i'm pretty sure the actuall soccer ball knows more about the game than you. And yall are not better than east. your in the bottom of the district. if you played as well as you say you do it would be wayne county in the top three not the bottom.

OK waynesoccer. a player is not the person who should depict how the game went because your perspective is biased. talk to any fan in the stands east dominated that game. and this shows how educated you are in soccer because if you did know anything about soccer you would know that in any game one team has twenty more shots on goal than you that team controlled the game. it's not the percentage that matters. if you look at it from your way of thinking if one team got one shot on goal and made it that's 100%. that's great from what you are sayin. if the other team go twenty shots off and made ten that's only 50%. so your tellin me the team with only one goal is better because they shot 100%? you are completely ignorant and know very little about soccer. Do everybody on this website a favor and let the fan's and spectators talk about the game because i'm pretty sure the actuall soccer ball knows more about the game than you. And yall are not better than east. your in the bottom of the district. if you played as well as you say you do it would be wayne county in the top three not the bottom.

it took you that long just to think of that? and ur telling me to leave it to the fans well y dont u take your own advice and leave it to the fans and insulting how much ik about the game was really not ur best fight bc if u even had the slightest clue to how long that me and about ten other ppl on the team who agree with me played it would make yall look like a brand new team who just started but either way even our coach and if you remember how he is he thinks that the referees are always right said that yall were the most unsportsman like team and shoved and comlained more than any other team in our district so if you want to whine and complain go right ahead you did on saturday league team and wat do you kno nothings changed you are still doing it now so go on dont worry ill be here on wc team for another 4 years

and one more thing if your gna grip and complain about everything then y are you even playing as far as im concerned you should just quit playing bc i thought it was to have fun and yalls whole team was upset bc you DIDNT WIN so get over it and just focus on the next game

it took you that long just to think of that? and ur telling me to leave it to the fans well y dont u take your own advice and leave it to the fans and insulting how much ik about the game was really not ur best fight bc if u even had the slightest clue to how long that me and about ten other ppl on the team who agree with me played it would make yall look like a brand new team who just started but either way even our coach and if you remember how he is he thinks that the referees are always right said that yall were the most unsportsman like team and shoved and comlained more than any other team in our district so if you want to whine and complain go right ahead you did on saturday league team and wat do you kno nothings changed you are still doing it now so go on dont worry ill be here on wc team for another 4 years

I have played for thirteen years. you just keep talkin your team up. we will see who gets put out the first round of the tournament and who doesn't. you sound like a real man cryin about how rough our player's are. this is high school. stop cryin and start winning some more games before you declare your better than anybody. I'm pretty sure any team that is 1-3-2 in the district is not good. hate to burst your bubble but that's pitiful. so you need to stop postin and go get some more practice mr. one win. and as for your four more years with wc? do you plan on failin and stayin an extra year? We play to win not have fun. sorry we don't get excited for tien somebody. we like to win. and by the way yall were celebratin after the game you would think u had never even won a game. but take your one win team and go HAVE FUN WITH EACH OTHER since you like havin fun so much