AE at Grace Christian

Turtle

What happen in the 2nd game besides AE winning 9-5... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AE's 1st victory since 2003 .. YES

Why did the ump call the game after him tossing A fan, A coach, and the Head Coach from Grace out the game?

Oh by the way, the Grace parents/fans started a petition to make sure this ump doesn't ump again in the State of TN... And they say things like this only happens in public schools or at AE... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grace had some Rowdy but FUNNY fans..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen in the 2nd game besides AE winning 9-5... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AE's 1st victory in 3 years.. YES

Why did the ump call the game after him tossing A fan, A coach, and the Head Coach from Grace out the game?

Oh by the way, the Grace parents/fans started a petition after the game to make sure this ump doesn't ump again in the State of TN... And they say things like this only happens in public schools or at AE... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grace had some Rowdy but FUNNY fans..

okay the grace jv played in the second game and the umpire was a 4 foot nothing leprechaun witha chip on his shoulder.

not only the grace fans signed the petition... all fans in the stands signed the petition. and no coaches were ejected only a fan.

okay the grace jv played in the second game and the umpire was a 4 foot nothing leprechaun witha chip on his shoulder.

not only the grace fans signed the petition... all fans in the stands signed the petition. and no coaches were ejected only a fan.

Uh JV or Varsity, you had basically the same team in there as in the 1st game. Just a different pitcher.

If I'm not mistaken, I know the ump put the 1st base coach in the dugout or told him to leave. I was there I saw with my own 2 eyes. Secondly, not many AE fans stayed over and signed that because they knew nothing would happen; Also, what happen anyway? Why did he call the game?

just like a grace fan.... boo hoo hoo you got beat.. get over it!!! just because you got your tails handed to you one game dont ruin a man's umpin career!! thats just pure selfishness!!! that guy might depend on what he makes umpin to pay bills!!! buy hey you and your fans have to deal with that.. YOU LOST ITS BASEBALL THE RED SOX LOSE TO TERRIBLE TEAMS.. IT HAPPENS JUST MOVE ON AND DON'T WINE ABOUT IT!!!!

just like a grace fan.... boo hoo hoo you got beat.. get over it!!! just because you got your tails handed to you one game dont ruin a man's umpin career!! thats just pure selfishness!!! that guy might depend on what he makes umpin to pay bills!!! buy hey you and your fans have to deal with that.. YOU LOST ITS BASEBALL THE RED SOX LOSE TO TERRIBLE TEAMS.. IT HAPPENS JUST MOVE ON AND DON'T WINE ABOUT IT!!!!

Hey Grace, try winning something before you start a petition. Your progarms are pretty much a non issue. I know you're try to build something, but try having a little class when doing so. Rude, unknowlegable, obnoxious, crybaby fans in all your sports is not the way to generate much local support.

Uh I didn't mean for this to turn ugly...

Also, Grace is an solid program, I wasn't blasting their program for losing I thought it was kind of funny the way the ump wasn't calling that game.. I mean, he did have some bad calls that went against AE in the 1st game however, the 2nd game he was behind the plate and basically let Grace have it that game.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Every time I goto a game involving Grace there is some lots of ridiculous fans in the crowd. Heck last time I was at one of their Basketball games a man tried starting something with a 13 year old kid. They are the most classless fans I have ever been around.

The players on the other hand have usually been very good sports about their losses or wins, its just the stupid parents that are getting in the way.

Good luck to AE and Grace Classless Academy on the rest of their season.l

Uh I didn't mean for this to turn ugly...

Also, Grace is an solid program, I wasn't blasting their program for losing I thought it was kind of funny the way the ump wasn't calling that game.. I mean, he did have some bad calls that went against AE in the 1st game however, the 2nd game he was behind the plate and basically let Grace have it that game.

no.. i think this needs to be an ISSUE.. i have played against Grace in Baseball and Football and it needs to be brought up.. they have the worst fans in this state!!! its crazy... this is absolutely unexceptable... starting a petition because they lost a game?? enough said...

and i no in baseball there players are usually pretty good except they had one kid last year that got some of my teammates fired up because of his attitude and he was one of those bush league players.. in football though is a diff story.. we played them at grace my senior year in 2007 and one of my teammates had to be carted off the field because he was blind sided 10 sec. after the whistle blew.. they are dirty but i mean all football teams are in some way but Grace fans and players just make it ridiculous!!!

no.. i think this needs to be an ISSUE.. i have played against Grace in Baseball and Football and it needs to be brought up.. they have the worst fans in this state!!! its crazy... this is absolutely unexceptable... starting a petition because they lost a game?? enough said...

and i no in baseball there players are usually pretty good except they had one kid last year that got some of my teammates fired up because of his attitude and he was one of those bush league players.. in football though is a diff story.. we played them at grace my senior year in 2007 and one of my teammates had to be carted off the field because he was blind sided 10 sec. after the whistle blew.. they are dirty but i mean all football teams are in some way but Grace fans and players just make it ridiculous!!!

I'm sorry, I disagree with you.. I have church members that attends Grace Christian School and I speak highly of their program. I wasn't getting on here and bashing them for how their fans were.. Really this was a poke at the Ump because I knew him and I knew how he calls a game. Grace fans in my opinion were a class act. They were just like any other fans at sporting events. I mean, they were funny but also cheering for their team in a sportsmanship way. I wouldn't hold anything against them for doing that.

Hey Grace, try winning something before you start a petition. Your progarms are pretty much a non issue. I know you're try to build something, but try having a little class when doing so. Rude, unknowlegable, obnoxious, crybaby fans in all your sports is not the way to generate much local support.

WHAT IM SRY I CANT HEAR YOU IHAVE AN UNDEFEATED DISTRICT RECORD IN MY EAR HA HA