Fulton High School

Turtle

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I would like you to name all these so called "instances" that someone at Fulton has quit and been let back on the team because I can bet you practically everything in your pocket that your wrong.

And since when did AAU count for anything? Coach Wright has no control over who plays what in in AAU. Too bad that didn't make the news anyway unlike the whole Marshal's incident. Just goes to show you that anything goes at Austin East. Downtown had to step in and keep them from letting those boys play football. Thats just telling those kids that their actions were ok.

I'm a Fulton graduate and I am completely embarrassed to ever be compared to Austin East.

Second off the "props" you gave were accepted, and I'll give it to you that an AE fan ever complimenting the Falcons does take some guts but do you honestly think we are dumb enough to actually believe it? Everyone, including you Turtle, would have loved to see Fulton go to the State and lose. But you know....thats fine.

Ok so my question is why are you blasting AE instead of Pryor? I mean, it seems as though your problem is with Pryor not AE. You need to take that up with him.

You stated, "Coach Wright has no control over who plays what in AAU. to bad it didn't make the news!" HOld up my friend, these were football players that were playing AAU not basketball players.. ANd like you stated Coach Wright has no control of what happens during AAU trips nor did Coach Graham have any control what happens after the players leaves his field. And yes it did make the news!! That goes to tell you, that you're a fair weather fan. You only come out when FUlton is winning.. How about you be like 4mysister, Tadvols, Photoshop(LOL), and show up when FUlton is losing. Better yet, you can ask anyone of those posters the incident I'm talking about and they'll tell you about it.

I live amongst the Fulton Faithful, I work with a bunch of Fulton peeps, some of my best Friends are Fulton faithfuls, my sister went to Fulton, My niece is considering AE or Fulton but leaning toward Fulton. So I hear the Fulton stuff everyday.. I will admit, I've only wished Fulton didn't win one championship and that was their 1st Football Championship that they won.. The rest of the years, I was with them and cheering for them... Like basketball last year, I went down to a State game to watch Fulton play.. NO AE wasn't in it because they had lost the night before but I was there cheering on Fulton.. After the game, most of the players who know who I am, were saying,"FULTON FULTON FULTON where's AE!" So I hear that stuff all the time. I'm used to it.. But my blood still runs Columbia Blue and Scarlet RED.

I'm supposed to be at work but i'm chilling on the computer I'll edited this post and add more later..

Let's GO AE!! But Mr or Mrs. FultonGrad, AE plays @ Fulton Monday in baseball if you want to chat about some of these incidents be at the game or will you be coaching the Fulton team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm starting to figure you Fulton posters out . But they did occur and I'm not going to post them on here I mean, send me an email or leave me your email address I'll email you but posting on here Nah I'm not going to do that

Ok so my question is why are you blasting AE instead of Pryor? I mean, it seems as though your problem is with Pryor not AE. You need to take that up with him.

You stated, "Coach Wright has no control over who plays what in AAU. to bad it didn't make the news!" HOld up my friend, these were football players that were playing AAU not basketball players.. ANd like you stated Coach Wright has no control of what happens during AAU trips nor did Coach Graham have any control what happens after the players leaves his field. And yes it did make the news!! That goes to tell you, that you're a fair weather fan. You only come out when FUlton is winning.. How about you be like 4mysister, Tadvols, Photoshop(LOL), and show up when FUlton is losing. Better yet, you can ask anyone of those posters the incident I'm talking about and they'll tell you about it.

I live amongst the Fulton Faithful, I work with a bunch of Fulton peeps, some of my best Friends are Fulton faithfuls, my sister went to Fulton, My niece is considering AE or Fulton but leaning toward Fulton. So I hear the Fulton stuff everyday.. I will admit, I've only wished Fulton didn't win one championship and that was their 1st Football Championship that they won.. The rest of the years, I was with them and cheering for them... Like basketball last year, I went down to a State game to watch Fulton play.. NO AE wasn't in it because they had lost the night before but I was there cheering on Fulton.. After the game, most of the players who know who I am, were saying,"FULTON FULTON FULTON where's AE!" So I hear that stuff all the time. I'm used to it.. But my blood still runs Columbia Blue and Scarlet RED.

I'm supposed to be at work but i'm chilling on the computer I'll edited this post and add more later..

Let's GO AE!! But Mr or Mrs. FultonGrad, AE plays @ Fulton Monday in baseball if you want to chat about some of these incidents be at the game or will you be coaching the Fulton team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm starting to figure you Fulton posters out . But they did occur and I'm not going to post them on here I mean, send me an email or leave me your email address I'll email you but posting on here Nah I'm not going to do that

I'm "blasting" Pryor because you can ask anyone who has ever seen him play that he is disrespectful and is a very bad reflection on the Roadrunners. I'm glad he never stayed around at Fulton because I can tell you for a fact that he wouldn't be around too long since he wouldn't run the show like he does at AE. I will probably never like Austin East, but the other boys on the team don't seem too bad but when you have him out there it gives yall all a bad name.

And the incident that your referring to that happened during FOOTBALL, there were consequences. And you can think what you want. And no Coach Graham doesn't have control of what goes on off the field, no coach does. But he surely does have control of what happens when they step back on it. Having to be TOLD that those boys were not allowed to play just goes to show you that character is on the back burner to winning at Austin East. Who cares if those boys are told there actions were ok and end up doing the same thing when they get out of high school?? They won a few football games so everything is fine. Thats a really bright philosophy to be instilling in the athletes at Austin East. But that has not one thing to do with the basketball program. And saying I'm a fair weather fan is pretty strong. I have been watching these posts all year long and finally your mouth was enough for me to break down and make a profile. I've been watching since you used mouth off on here about football back in 06 and before with some of my friends. I've been around just as long as you have . My first state tournament was in '90. I've been a Falcon since the day I was born and wouldn't have it any other way. I was there when we were runner up in '96 and '98 as well as all the times we struggled and didn't even get there or lost in the first round. So you can go on with the "fair weather" talk. Jealously is a really ugly quality. And no unfortunetly I won't be at the baseball game to "chat," but you can get back to me.

I'm "blasting" Pryor because you can ask anyone who has ever seen him play that he is disrespectful and is a very bad reflection on the Roadrunners. I'm glad he never stayed around at Fulton because I can tell you for a fact that he wouldn't be around too long since he wouldn't run the show like he does at AE. I will probably never like Austin East, but the other boys on the team don't seem too bad but when you have him out there it gives yall all a bad name.

And the incident that your referring to that happened during FOOTBALL, there were consequences. And you can think what you want. And no Coach Graham doesn't have control of what goes on off the field, no coach does. But he surely does have control of what happens when they step back on it. Having to be TOLD that those boys were not allowed to play just goes to show you that character is on the back burner to winning at Austin East. Who cares if those boys are told there actions were ok and end up doing the same thing when they get out of high school?? They won a few football games so everything is fine. Thats a really bright philosophy to be instilling in the athletes at Austin East. But that has not one thing to do with the basketball program. And saying I'm a fair weather fan is pretty strong. I have been watching these posts all year long and finally your mouth was enough for me to break down and make a profile. I've been watching since you used mouth off on here about football back in 06 and before with some of my friends. I've been around just as long as you have . My first state tournament was in '90. I've been a Falcon since the day I was born and wouldn't have it any other way. I was there when we were runner up in '96 and '98 as well as all the times we struggled and didn't even get there or lost in the first round. So you can go on with the "fair weather" talk. Jealously is a really ugly quality. And no unfortunetly I won't be at the baseball game to "chat," but you can get back to me.

1998 oh that's the year my cousin played for Fulton, Carlos Dobson... Yeah and my boy Ricky Woods! Yeah, I know a little about Fulton basketball as well. Ok, to what you said, your boys had to seat the 1st half of a game.. AE boys had to sit the WHOLE GAME. So you tell me what is that teaching your boys? So are you sure winning is everything at AE or is that Fulton? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See AE lost big to Catholic so of course winning isn't everything like you saying.

I'm glad you've been reading my post since 2006, I'm glad you finally became a member of CoachT. That gives me one more person to upset! I love it...

1998 oh that's the year my cousin played for Fulton, Carlos Dobson... Yeah and my boy Ricky Woods! Yeah, I know a little about Fulton basketball as well. Ok, to what you said, your boys had to seat the 1st half of a game.. AE boys had to sit the WHOLE GAME. So you tell me what is that teaching your boys? So are you sure winning is everything at AE or is that Fulton? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See AE lost big to Catholic so of course winning isn't everything like you saying.

I'm glad you've been reading my post since 2006, I'm glad you finally became a member of CoachT. That gives me one more person to upset! I love it...

Ok yeah....Carlos and Ricky. Know them both quite well. And whether AE wins or not too good teams is not what I'm arguing. I didn't say they win every game....if that was the case then they would have the GOLD BALL instead of the Falcons. I'm saying that they do whatever it takes to win, no matter the consequences or the lack of discipline that comes along with it. I don't recall anything about OUR boys having to sit out for anything. And if so it was quite a while back, unlike this years past Marshals incident. But yeah I've been watching you jab your jaws on here for quite sometime. If it makes you feel good to be known as that annoying twit from Austin East, then go ahead. Everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame, I guess you've just drug your fifteen minutes a little longer than most would like.

. Everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame, I guess you've just drug your fifteen minutes a little longer than most would like.

Just be like the rest of the Fulton Fans and laugh at my post and move on... Don't get upset because if you do, that only means I've conquer my goal. LOL

The "Voice of the Falcons" posts under his real name. Nice try...you give yourself too much credit.

When I want to know about how to underachieve, I will hollar at you.

WOW!!! Apparently I am missing out on a great convo so let me catch up!! I will start of by saying BACK TO BACK BABY!!! Jody Wright is the man!! AE well they didnt make it again /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> hate for ya!! Now about Pryor the kid needs help!!! If he wants to bust windows out at AE thats fine. If he wants to bend metal chairs in half at AE thats fine. But to come to someone elses gym and distory whats not his is absolutely insane!! The kid has potential but will never get anywhere in life at the rate is going. I mean take a loss and deal with, but no we have to act like an idiot with a gym full of people. I have never seen a kid that can quit a team in the middle of a game and be starting the next day. They run Mitchell and thats very obvious!! I know people that have played and told me stories that left me speechless. Let me tell you that crap wouldnt fly at Fulton. There is no reason why AE shouldnt be in the state championship game EVERY SINGLE YEAR!! My god they have more talent than any team in this state. But always fold when it counts and its sad that the kids that really do care have to pay for the actions of everyone else on the team. But I honestly hope things only get better for them. Back to Fulton Jody Wright has taken NOTHING and made a Dynasty out of it and you cant do anything but praise him for it. He is 1 of the if not the best coach in the state of Tennessee. Im4fhs has said everything I need to say and more!! So I am left with is BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS!!!!

My god they have more talent than any team in this state. But always fold when it counts and its sad that the kids that really do care have to pay for the actions of everyone else on the team.

I didn't know Fulton has been in the championship game for the last 20 years.. I mean, gosh.. AE has had a bunch of talent yes, but they had some bad draws as well.. That's plain and simple NO EXCUSES.. But still Jody and Fulton just got over the hump last year.. AE will get there.. I disagree with you saying they've had most talent in the state. As I stated at the beginning of the season, "FREE THROWS is going to kill AE!" and that's what's happen they wasn't a good free throw shooting team. That's what happen If they would've hit their Free Throws against Carter then we would be talking about AE hosting the GOLD BALL instead of Fulton. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . You know what you can ask Memphis about FREE Throw shooting.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again you are giving AE a bad rep because of 1 player.. 1 player doesn't make a team like 1 player doesn't make a school. So if you are having a problem with Mr. Pryor, tell him. Better yet start a thread mentioning him instead of AE... Dang...

Another thing...... how do you know that Mitchell and AE school officials didn't handle that situation? How you know AE or Pryor didn't pay for that window? I mean, gosh, I know there's been more then one window busted out at Fulton.. You peeps need to get off Pryor.. Another thing, Mitchell told Pryor to hit the locker that day. So where are you getting HE QUIT from? Do you believe everything you hear? Come on now, get your facts straight..

This thread has went from Congratulations Fulton to hate on Pryor... WOW!!!

I didn't know Fulton has been in the championship game for the last 20 years.. I mean, gosh.. AE has had a bunch of talent yes, but they had some bad draws as well.. That's plain and simple NO EXCUSES.. But still Jody and Fulton just got over the hump last year.. AE will get there.. I disagree with you saying they've had most talent in the state. As I stated at the beginning of the season, "FREE THROWS is going to kill AE!" and that's what's happen they wasn't a good free throw shooting team. That's what happen If they would've hit their Free Throws against Carter then we would be talking about AE hosting the GOLD BALL instead of Fulton. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . You know what you can ask Memphis about FREE Throw shooting.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again you are giving AE a bad rep because of 1 player.. 1 player doesn't make a team like 1 player doesn't make a school. So if you are having a problem with Mr. Pryor, tell him. Better yet start a thread mentioning him instead of AE... Dang...

Another thing...... how do you know that Mitchell and AE school officials didn't handle that situation? How you know AE or Pryor didn't pay for that window? I mean, gosh, I know there's been more then one window busted out at Fulton.. You peeps need to get off Pryor.. Another thing, Mitchell told Pryor to hit the locker that day. So where are you getting HE QUIT from? Do you believe everything you hear? Come on now, get your facts straight..

This thread has went from Congratulations Fulton to hate on Pryor... WOW!!!

Whether or not it's one player or the whole team, it still boils down to the fact that it's a terrible representation of your school. I do have friends at Austin East and I think it's a great school for the most part, but people who know nothing about the school and see Pryor yall's name is run right through the mud. And even though this post was not directed directly towards me, I don't know how the window was paid for but I do know that if it were up to me it would have come straight out of Pryor's pocket. That kind of behavior is unacceptable. I would hope to the Lord in Heaven that Mitchel had the backbone to punish him for his actions, but I would probably have to see it to believe it. And your asking all these questions why don't you go ahead and answer them instead of just leaving us hanging? I personally SAW WITH MY OWN EYES Pryor get up leave the bench and come out dressed and leave. This being one of the many times things didn't go that big baby's way so he just goes and pouts. Whether he quit or was told to leave I don't know. Who paid for the window? Once again, I'm not sure? Please, if your such an authority, enlighten me.....

Exactly what you said, "You're not sure!" But you still saying, he quit during a game...

well to everyone watching that's exactly what it looked like and its what I think happened. It looked like quitting to EVERYONE else in the whole gym....I'm just going by what I saw. Prove me wrong if you say your right