• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win these 2 games?

What are each team's strengths?

What is each team's weakness?

How will Blackman fair against Watson?

How will Siegel fair against Sisco?

Will Siegel dare pitch to Sisco, already with 8 homeruns?

I think Blackman will sweep. I really do. They have been playing great and as a TEAM. Also, Im sure they will throw to Sisco, and when they do, it will be a BIG BIG mistake. I mean, he has got to be hitting at least .500 with probably in the ballpark of 30rbi's with 8 jacks... in only 8 or 9 games!!! Plus, if they dont pitch to Sisco, they still have to pitch to Bowers who is equally as deadly.

It's Gameday.

Siegel loses. left about 50 runners stranded on the bases it seemed like. As far as pitching to Sisco.... Why would you be scared to pitch to him? You got to give him a competion... What did he go tonight I believe he was somewhere around 0-4?

Siegel loses. left about 50 runners stranded on the bases it seemed like. As far as pitching to Sisco.... Why would you be scared to pitch to him? You got to give him a competion... What did he go tonight I believe he was somewhere around 0-4?

He didn't go 0 for 4. He went 0 for 2. Walk, Groundout to 3rd, HARD linedrive to center field. Now Blackman gets into the weaker part of the pitching staff for Siegel , while Blackman will throw their ace tomorrow.

Props to all my boys at blackman! they flat out outplayed us tonight. maybe with a few calls that should of gone our way we might still be playing idk but hey good job blackman. but don;t look for us to back down tom night and as for blackman u threw ur ace tonight. sisco is by far ur best pitcher. but anyways good job on both teams but yes and siegel we had 13 K's lol not 8 ;( which stunk but yah good job and good luck tom /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Siegel # 25 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

He didn't go 0 for 4. He went 0 for 2. Walk, Groundout to 3rd, HARD linedrive to center field. Now Blackman gets into the weaker part of the pitching staff for Siegel , while Blackman will throw their ace tomorrow.

How is Sisco not thier ace pitcher? Who is if he isn't?