Blackman vs. Siegel

TheFridge06

How is Sisco not thier ace pitcher? Who is if he isn't?

Ross Mitchell, a junior who will most definitely pitch division 1 ball. I mean, I guess you could say we have 2 aces...But in my opinion I'd rather have Mitchell on the hill than Sisco right now...that doesn't mean though that Sisco can't dominate a team on the mound, because he can, and he will many times this season.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross Mitchell, a junior who will most definitely pitch division 1 ball. I mean, I guess you could say we have 2 aces...But in my opinion I'd rather have Mitchell on the hill than Sisco right now...that doesn't mean though that Sisco can't dominate a team on the mound, because he can, and he will many times this season.

I think its about equal. Sisco has more dominant stuff, last night he was around 87-91 all night while Watson was around 83-86, but Mitchell is a lot craftier and has an unbelievable pickoff move with great movement. So, pick your poison. I for one am glad I never had to face a duo like that in my day! LOL /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I think its about equal. Sisco has more dominant stuff, last night he was around 87-91 all night while Watson was around 83-86, but Mitchell is a lot craftier and has an unbelievable pickoff move with great movement. So, pick your poison. I for one am glad I never had to face a duo like that in my day! LOL /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Who had a radar gun last night?

How is Mitchell going to pitch D1 ball? Did he not give up like 5-6 runs against Siegel?

How is Jordan Cooper going to manage at Kentucky and as a Major League draft pick? Didn't he,as a senior, give up 6-8 runs to AA Spring Hill? Dude...come on..Mitchell was throwing a no hitter before his 4th inning, at which point he just couldn't throw a strike. As a junior lefty, he throws 86 with movement, and the best changeup in the district...come on!

How is Jordan Cooper going to manage at Kentucky and as a Major League draft pick? Didn't he,as a senior, give up 6-8 runs to AA Spring Hill? Dude...come on..Mitchell was throwing a no hitter before his 4th inning, at which point he just couldn't throw a strike. As a junior lefty, he throws 86 with movement, and the best changeup in the district...come on!

You think he will be a starter?? I don't think you can only throw 3 innings and be a starter at that level of baseball.

My two cents. First off, congrats to Blackman for winning two in a row against Siegel but both games were close and the Siegel bats have been flatter than a pancake. I know Sisco and Bowers didn't do much at the plate and maybe that makes things even, I don't know. What I do know is that Siegel can hit, the guys have done it before both last year during the high school season and also over the summer. Don't know why we're struggling now but good hitters will hit and it's just a matter of time IMO. I just want the guys to get healthy and the bats to come around and I think both will happen before to much longer. Last nights game against the MO team was encouraging and it was pretty cool to have an NFL head coach in the house. Blackman got us early when we weren't at our best but I feel like when both teams bring their A game we as fans would have a heck of a ballgame to watch. Good luck to all and I'm sure Siegel and Blackman will get after it again at some point this year.