UTC...local players will shine!!

Guest TheLadyMoc3

Dang guys, sure Jennifer Reed is good and everything, but it's not like she's the best thing that's ever happened to softball! Can we get over her and focus on the TEAM, which is what is needed to win games in sports such as softball. And another thing- players DO have to earn their spots. Nothing is guaranteed. Trust me from experience. A coach may say he's giving you the definite starting spot but that could be taken away right away. The coach is there to make the team win, and if the team isn't winning then he loses his job. He's GOING to put the person that does better in practice in that position. Let's just stop all this fighting junk. :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheLadyMoc3

I agree with you, I am anxious to see how it turns out this season with all of us. She is already causing some conflict on our team. I have no room to say anything about anyone at all, but she isn't the best person in the world on a person basis not an athlete basis. She is a great athlete, but it sounds to me like some people are trying to already say who is starting where and our season hasnt even started yet. There are 6 catchers on the team....Robyn Johnson South Carolina, Lindsey Howard/LSU, Brandi Marsh/Chatt. Mustangs, Jennifer Reed/LV, Zoe Walls/indiana purdue university, and amanda hoiness from arizona, there is a lot of competition behind the plate and its way to early to be saying who is doing what. I agree with Sandy10 though, no coach guarantees a position. I am very happy that we will have a great team this year, and wow 6 catchers that gives you something to work for definately. Maybe I won't even be the one to catch with so much competitioin, but I am glad that I don't have people who get on here and boast for me. I like to earn my spot.

Guest TheLadyMoc3

My name is Brandi Marsh. I have no chip on my shoulder at all. I am not acting like an aol chat room, that would be you obviously. I have an opinion as well as you do. That is the sole purpose of this board. So my suggestion to you, moonshineman and you mammy to act like adults. I am very team oriented, I love every girl down here. All I said is that JR may be getting a run for her money. I started this board to compliment other area players that you were forgetting to compliment in all your other boards. No punt intended, no hard feelings either, lets quit arguing and act like grown people for crying out loud. What is this bull crap about incline tickets anyways???