UTC...local players will shine!!

Guest TheLadyMoc3

Guest TheLadyMoc3

UTC has 3 upcoming freshmen who will shine on their ballclub in softball that are local Chattanooga Players, Gina Sterchi/2B of the Parker Eagles, Brandi Marsh/C Chattanoooga Mustangs, Kyla Miller/P Meigs County

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheLadyMoc3

they will make it far this year, just waiting for the season to start, i dont think j reed will be doing much catching though, we're pretty stacked, she never catches much anyways

Guest TheLadyMoc3

if i dont recall the mustangs beat the eagles 4 times and the eagles beat them once this summer, they are beatable...besides we are all one team now, summer ball has nothing to do with anything in college

jr will definitely be a great player if she decides to stick with it, and i think sterchi will add a lot to the team,she is a solid fielder and does not get overmatched at the plate very often, i know you are pulling for jr because of the bunny connection but didn't jr and sterchi both play for the stars at some point? all those years watching the bunnies/stars and others sure was fun. best of luck at AAS...the dog howls again....

Guest TheLadyMoc3

The word is at old UTC that no position is guaranteed as of right now, you people have these girls that you worship, but you never know what can happen especially when season is so far away. We will see what is to come of the year, all of us are equal and no position is guaranteed right now. Many things can happen before Febuary comes. We will see who does what and you may get a huge suprise.

Former T. E. Elite pitcher/1b also transfered to UTC. Possibly the best clutch hitter I have ever had. I cannot think of a player I would rather have than Leslie at the plate with a runner in scoring position and the game on the line. Frank has the know how to make this team work. always has always will.