Riverdale vs. Lavergne

kingwolverine

predictions.

should be a good one

Hard to judge this one as there are no common opponents. I do not see a score for the Lavergne vs Smyrna game which would be a common opponent. Riverdale won that game. Lavergne beat Centenial who then beat Independence. Riverdale beat a good Shelbyville team and a pretty good Columbia team and played McCallie pretty strong in a 2-1 loss . I also think it will be a good game.

Hard to judge this one as there are no common opponents. I do not see a score for the Lavergne vs Smyrna game which would be a common opponent. Riverdale won that game. Lavergne beat Centenial who then beat Independence. Riverdale beat a good Shelbyville team and a pretty good Columbia team and played McCallie pretty strong in a 2-1 loss . I also think it will be a good game.

How good is Shelbyville?

How good is Shelbyville?

Shelbyville has a number of good players and a pretty good bench. Riverdale scored three goals on Shelbyville one of which was a PK. Both of S'ville's goals were PK's. Ref was a little PK happy. Ref also gave about 8 minutes of stoppage time when there should have been only 2. No goals scored during added minutes.

Shelbyville has a good defense and should be the number one seed in 8AAA.