Happy Valley vs Unicoi County

ClemsonT21

The Happy Valley Warriors will take on the Unicoi County Blue Devils on Monday March 30. This game is huge to both team, this will produce the number 1 spot in the Conference and ad fuel to the fire in this heated match up. The warriors split withe the devils last year, during the regular season. These 2 team reped Region 1AA last year in the Regional Tourney.Many questions have been asked before this game. And their all the same. Whos team is going to show up and play?

My prediction HV 7 UC 5

i have seen both of them play this year and i really dont think it will even be close. i think that Unicoi will beat them by at least 5. Unicoi has been killing people this year (even beating Loudon twice) beating Elizabethton was there hardest challege yet and they won that one by 4 and every player on the team is capable of hitting a homerun at any giving moment so they are goin to be a tuff team to beat this year. Pitching is domanating people and they usually dont make to many stupid errors so like i said i think Unicoi will win this one but it should be a pretty good game.

Good Luck Blue Devils

i have seen both of them play this year and i really dont think it will even be close. i think that Unicoi will beat them by at least 5. Unicoi has been killing people this year (even beating Loudon twice) beating Elizabethton was there hardest challege yet and they won that one by 4 and every player on the team is capable of hitting a homerun at any giving moment so they are goin to be a tuff team to beat this year. Pitching is domanating people and they usually dont make to many stupid errors so like i said i think Unicoi will win this one but it should be a pretty good game.

Good Luck Blue Devils

Haha of course every player is capable of hitting a homer at UC. A pop-up right behind second base has a chance!

Good Luck Blue Devils

Personally your gonna be wrong there's no way it's gonna be a blow out both teams are stacked it's gonna be a battle ok