TAYLOR ADKINS VS. MONTEREY

secondbase10

HOW WILL THE GAME GO TODAY? I'M EAGER TO SEE WHAT JACKSON COUNTY'S COACH HAS DONE WITH THE ALL-STATE PLAYER, AND THE PLAYERS SURROUNDING HER. I HEARD THEY DON'T PLAY VERY MANY GAMES. WE ALL KNOW THAT PLAYING IS THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE. WHAT'S GOING ON? HOW WILL ADKINS DO AGAINST HER FORMER TEAMMATES. ANY IDEAS?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

Hey Biscuit!

I guess you were not watching Sports Center last night and did not see the out come of this game! It was the feature game they had at least 3 cameras there and the stands were full heard the parking was terrible.

Now I do understand how to get so many numbers by my name and that is to do the bump. That reminds me of the time I took Ms.Birdie out dancein and she started to do the bump and everyone stop and just watch and started talking about some moves now Birdie has them moves. She bump me so hard that it knock me off of my feet, but of course I jumped up and acted like that was part of our dancein steps. So for now on I am goin to start doin the bump and get me some of them big numbers, Thanks Biscuit for your help! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

HOW WILL THE GAME GO TODAY? I'M EAGER TO SEE WHAT JACKSON COUNTY'S COACH HAS DONE WITH THE ALL-STATE PLAYER, AND THE PLAYERS SURROUNDING HER. I HEARD THEY DON'T PLAY VERY MANY GAMES. WE ALL KNOW THAT PLAYING IS THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE. WHAT'S GOING ON? HOW WILL ADKINS DO AGAINST HER FORMER TEAMMATES. ANY IDEAS?

THE REAL QUESTION IS "WHO CARES"

Who is All-state?????!!!???

IF YOU DIDN'T CARE, THEN WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A COMMENT.....DUH!! TAYLOR ADKINS WAS ALL-STATE LAST YEAR. SHE TRANSFERRED BECAUSE SHE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING SHE BELIEVED IN AND EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE LONG RUN. AS FOR THE GAME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER GAME IF JACKSON COUNTY WOULDN'T GO A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT PLAYING OR PRACTICING. ANYWAY, NEW DAY-NEW TOPIC. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON TO BOTH TEAMS. BOTH TEAMS HAVE SOME REAL HARDWORKING,DEDICATED ATHLETES.