Warren County

BASEBALL99

I heard they ended the streak last night. Tyler Gilley pitched a 2 hit shutout with 12-13 strikeouts. They beat White Co 1-0 for first district win. Good luck tonight

all i can tell you is you have to have players that can play baseball before you can win.teams go thru cycles and thats whats happening in warren county.you have a great coach,just get him some players that can play!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can tell you is you have to have players that can play baseball before you can win.teams go thru cycles and thats whats happening in warren county.you have a great coach,just get him some players that can play!

Don't you think , He's been there long enough to build a team ?? Maybe he was competitive early because, he had parents that traveled at a early age ?? Can, He stand on his own two feet ? I know Walker could not, when Ricky Morris left the program, But what do i know ?????

Don't you think , He's been there long enough to build a team ?? Maybe he was competitive early because, he had parents that traveled at a early age ?? Can, He stand on his own two feet ? I know Walker could not, when Ricky Morris left the program, But what do i know ?????

hey we would gladly let you have the coach from cookeville he had a state caliber team last year and blew it. and this yr yes we are young but for crying out loud we have under achieved again under his lack of coaching abilities.

and i guess he is so glad that he is not going to be in district 7aaa next year because he figures he can win the new district without coaching abilities. and teams from new district i am not dissing you i just seen how he has coached for years. and maybe he will quit telling his players they are not ready to compete in district 7aaa

hey we would gladly let you have the coach from cookeville he had a state caliber team last year and blew it. and this yr yes we are young but for crying out loud we have under achieved again under his lack of coaching abilities.

and i guess he is so glad that he is not going to be in district 7aaa next year because he figures he can win the new district without coaching abilities. and teams from new district i am not dissing you i just seen how he has coached for years. and maybe he will quit telling his players they are not ready to compete in district 7aaa

thats the stupidest thing i've heard. cookevilles coach would be gladly accepted anywhere in tn and he wouldn't get the crap yall give him. yall had a stacked team last year, thats why you won the district. yall lost a lot and you can't expect to win the district when that happens. get over yourself and support your coach.

thats the stupidest thing i've heard. cookevilles coach would be gladly accepted anywhere in tn and he wouldn't get the crap yall give him. yall had a stacked team last year, thats why you won the district. yall lost a lot and you can't expect to win the district when that happens. get over yourself and support your coach.

so little you know and yes we had a stacked team last year which is one of my points and because of coaching we dont make it out of regions and also went 0-2 in district tournament. yell we won the district on talent not coachingso why dont you see if he wants to come there and coach the majority from here will help him move

LOL. 14 Pioneer you are a joke. Every sport you get on here and talk bad about our coaches. Jealous maybe? You or your kid must have rode the pine during your time. Holt, Walker and staff do a good job. You have to have players to win. Plain and simple. Good try though but i guarantee you will not ruffle those coaches feathers by talking stupid on this board.

LOL. 14 Pioneer you are a joke. Every sport you get on here and talk bad about our coaches. Jealous maybe? You or your kid must have rode the pine during your time. Holt, Walker and staff do a good job. You have to have players to win. Plain and simple. Good try though but i guarantee you will not ruffle those coaches feathers by talking stupid on this board.

No, "weeklystatus', Not trying to ruffle feathers, but obviously, have ruffled yours. I trully believe Coach Holt, is doing the the very best he knows how, ( AS was Coach Eades), but believe me whe I say this, ( I was an "A " player and played at a D-1 School, but let me enlighten your very shallow knowledge of the game, Ricky Morris is the reason why Warren County was a dominate force of the 90's, Coach Brown , done a wonderful job, winning the State, back in the early 90's, but it was the McCarter brothers, that laid the ground work for Brown. All I am saying is , I know what I am talking about , DO YOU ????????

No, "weeklystatus', Not trying to ruffle feathers, but obviously, have ruffled yours. I trully believe Coach Holt, is doing the the very best he knows how, ( AS was Coach Eades), but believe me whe I say this, ( I was an "A " player and played at a D-1 School, but let me enlighten your very shallow knowledge of the game, Ricky Morris is the reason why Warren County was a dominate force of the 90's, Coach Brown , done a wonderful job, winning the State, back in the early 90's, but it was the McCarter brothers, that laid the ground work for Brown. All I am saying is , I know what I am talking about , DO YOU ????????

14 pioneer One of a few thats knows Warren Co. Baseball for the last twenty years.

Unlike "Weeklystatus" , "Basaeball99" is truly aware of the state of affairs in PIONEER athletics !!!!!!

You state that MORRIS was the reason WC won in the 90's. But we were winning in the late 80's early 90's without Morris. The McCarters was a huge (if not the biggest) influence on the program,I agree with that totally. Brown, Walker , and Cox need their respect too is all Im saying."1992 state champs" without Morris. You were saying Holt time is up and Walker can't coach without Morris. I just dont agree with that statement. You were a Level A player but you are not the only one from WC to be a level A player.

You state that MORRIS was the reason WC won in the 90's. But we were winning in the late 80's early 90's without Morris. The McCarters was a huge (if not the biggest) influence on the program,I agree with that totally. Brown, Walker , and Cox need their respect too is all Im saying."1992 state champs" without Morris. You were saying Holt time is up and Walker can't coach without Morris. I just dont agree with that statement. You were a Level A player but you are not the only one from WC to be a level A player.

I never said it was time for Holt to leave.