Smith Co.-Oliver Springs

fanman

Answer, I have no doubt you will. I dont know what the disagreement is regarding the situation. Experience has taught me to keep the focus on sports without trying to tear down personal intergrity. I do know you are fully dedicated to High School sports, middle school sports, and more convincinly OS sports. That speaks volumes...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by OS91:

Actually, Carthrage and Oliver Springs are nowhere comparable in my view.

Oliver Springs borders Oak Ridge a city fo approx. 30,000. The reason Oliver Springs doeast have more resturaunts and attractions is becasue of its closeness to OR and Knoxville. OS is considered KNoxville Metro in and counted in the census as a suburb of Knoxville in the last 20 years of census only being 15 miles from west knoxville.

Carthrage is located 60 miles outside Nashville.

Since Oliver Springs is such a metropolis...are u guys giving away free stuff at the gate like the Titans do??

Fan(who likes free stuff) :rolleyes:

Posted by fanman:
Posted by OS91:

Actually, Carthrage and Oliver Springs are nowhere comparable in my view.

Oliver Springs borders Oak Ridge a city fo approx. 30,000. The reason Oliver Springs doeast have more resturaunts and attractions is becasue of its closeness to OR and Knoxville. OS is considered KNoxville Metro in and counted in the census as a suburb of Knoxville in the last 20 years of census only being 15 miles from west knoxville.

Carthrage is located 60 miles outside Nashville.

Since Oliver Springs is such a metropolis...are u guys giving away free stuff at the gate like the Titans do??

Fan(who likes free stuff) :rolleyes:

I like those free footballs...seat cushions...I can't wait to get there to get mine!!!...although...from what I'm hearing...the only free thing we're going to get...is if we visit their Hardee's...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :)

Fan(who likes free stuff) :D

Fan, if you think O.S. is a metropolis, visit Coalfield sometimes. 1 grocery store, a post office, a medical center, 1 convenience store with gas pumps, and a tanning parlor....Only thing free here will be an autographed glossy of Keith Adcock and Ray Tucker, voices of Morgan County Sports.

Fan.. You definitely like the free stuff. As a matter of fact you have a free beverage or two of mine at your house. But, that is OK, next Saturday everything will even out. I can't wait till we head to Knoxville to watch the Vols take the CHOMP out of the Gators. Good luck finding a place to eat in OS tonight. Good luck to the OWLS! Watch out OS, their defense is TOUGH!! :D

Posted by dilligaf:

Fan.. You definitely like the free stuff. As a matter of fact you have a free beverage or two of mine at your house. But, that is OK, next Saturday everything will even out. I can't wait till we head to Knoxville to watch the Vols take the CHOMP out of the Gators. Good luck finding a place to eat in OS tonight. Good luck to the OWLS! Watch out OS, their defense is TOUGH!! :D

You "had" a free beverage at my house. Doesent it always taste better when you were not the one who bought it? :D

Our colors are Black and White...use to be Gold but it has kinda gone away.

Fan(who is leaving at 3:30..with dillies dad in tow)

Posted by dilligaf:

Fan.... If you are leaving at 3:30, does that mean you have to go back to WORK for a while?? Keep my dad in line tonight and hopefully you won't have to give Pride the same sign we gave him at the end of the MEIGS game. Don't park in the funeral home parking lot either.

Looks like your working real hard right now Dillie. We will have fun Im sure. Your dad is bring a friend. Hope we survive!! Guess I better get back to work...hate for my boss to get mad!! Like hes not already.

Fan(who loved Dillies frosties!) :D

Posted by fanman:
Posted by dilligaf:

You "had" a free beverage at my house. Doesent it always taste better when you were not the one who bought it? :D

What happened to the gold? I liked the way the band looked in the stands against RCHS in the 91 playoffs. It was very owl-like. I thought that was cool.

And, if you want fast food, you'll find a bunch of those joints in Harriman (save Arby's or Burger King). If you're looking for something more, um, adult, try Ruby Tuesday, also in Harriman.

Posted by swamp:
Posted by fanman:
Posted by dilligaf:

What happened to the gold? I liked the way the band looked in the stands against RCHS in the 91 playoffs. It was very owl-like. I thought that was cool.

And, if you want fast food, you'll find a bunch of those joints in Harriman (save Arby's or Burger King). If you're looking for something more, um, adult, try Ruby Tuesday, also in Harriman.

We are Vegas gold instead of yellow gold now. Our road uniforms are white jerseys and white pants for the 1st time this year. In the past few years we had worn gold or black pants. So much for the fashion update. :D

Cancun's in Harriman also serves adult cuisine Weather at gametime looks good.

Weather: presently 84 degrees and mostly cloudy in downtown Coalfied, suburb of O.S.

This afternoon's forecast: Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms late. Highs from the upper 70s to the lower 80s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight:

Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows from the mid 50s to the lower 60s. Light southeast winds. Chance of rain 20 percent