Lebanon beats Oakland 2 to 1

LHSSoftballMom

Congrats to LHS Devilettes on an awesome game and win! Congrats to Mallory Mason on a hit in the bottom of the 7th to bring the winning run in.Also Anna Mullis pitched a beautiful game for the win. Oakland also played a great game but we will take this win. Congrats to all the girls tonight!

Lebanon Lady Devilettes

Congrats to LHS Devilettes on an awesome game and win! Congrats to Mallory Mason on a hit in the bottom of the 7th to bring the winning run in.Also Anna Mullis pitched a beautiful game for the win. Oakland also played a great game but we will take this win. Congrats to all the girls tonight!

Yes, this was a good game for the Lady Devils. Let's just hope they take some confidence in to the next two district games this week and make a good showing in the Knoxville/Gibbs tournament. Oakland has a good all around team. I am not sure how old they all are. It seems they lost a lot of seniors last year, so they may be young. Let's also hope that we don't have any games rained out this week. I am all about getting rid of the drought, but we want to play ball.

Lebanon Lady Devilettes

Eddie, I hope Im right on this but I believe we are 4 and 3 overall and in the district 1 and 2. We have only lost by 1 run mostly and these games have gone to the last inning. Our girls almost beat Mt. Juliet which was big for us and beating Oakland was great for our girls. We were such a young team last year and this year we have more freshmen and sophmores than Juniors/Seniors. We are a work in progress but I believe this team is full of some upcoming surprizes!

Eddie, I hope Im right on this but I believe we are 4 and 3 overall and in the district 1 and 2. We have only lost by 1 run mostly and these games have gone to the last inning. Our girls almost beat Mt. Juliet which was big for us and beating Oakland was great for our girls. We were such a young team last year and this year we have more freshmen and sophmores than Juniors/Seniors. We are a work in progress but I believe this team is full of some upcoming surprizes!

Actually, we are 4 and 3 overall & 2 and 2 in the district, so far! We have 2 more district games this week, the Lord willing.

Sounds like your team IS doing better this year, but I think all the teams in 7AAA have gotten better. It will be interesting to see where everyone falls this year. It is still too soon to predict where everyone is going to end up. I will be able to see your team play soon. Good luck to you everyone in 7AAA! May the best team win!!!

Sounds like your team IS doing better this year, but I think all the teams in 7AAA have gotten better. It will be interesting to see where everyone falls this year. It is still too soon to predict where everyone is going to end up. I will be able to see your team play soon. Good luck to you everyone in 7AAA! May the best team win!!!

In general, it does seem that the 7AAA teams are more equal this year. I think I have only seen a couple of games posted where there was a wide margin in scoring. So, far our games have been very close, however I realize we have not been to M'boro to play a couple of the higher ranked teams. We need to go into these games with as much confidence as possible. When our complete game is on, we look really good! We don't see any team in our district as an easy win and I think that is great. That tells me that the softball programs in our district are growing. In a perfect world all teams would be competitive and on any given night either team could win. Let's hope we see this state-wide one day. No powerhouse teams that stomp through their district every year - ah! that would be nice. This responsibilitie lies within the teams themselves - to step it up to the next level. It takes hard work and dedication from the school administration, coaches, players and parents - it can be done!