Coach Julian going to Catholic?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of coaches leaving Halls there are a couple others that are wanting to get out of there this year before Julian was offered the job and I know that for a fact!!! Talking about Julian taking the Catholic job I do not blame him for taking the money and maybe the oppurtunity to have the HC job there. Also I played for Julian at good ole Halls and he is committed to the game, but he is committed to his family first and fore most. The money is a considerable difference when you consider Pemberton left and was making about 90g's as the HC so I would not discount the DC making about 75g's. Julian is a good DC but maybe just not wanting to deal with the Halls crap anymore!!!

Can you disclose what coaches are wanting to leave or are looking for better opportunities for themselves and/or families? I certainly agree that Halls is a difficult place to be. The expectations are very high from the armchair coaches I have to sit beside week in and week out. I don't like a lot of the things going on down there on the field but a fan needs to trust the coaches a little bit on getting the kids in the right spots. I just want to know why our program has yet to evolve out of the 80s-90s era and is still running kids in with the plays. At least I saw Coach Shephard signaling plays or formations or something in. Heck, even if it meant absolutely nothing I'd take that over nothing at all. At least someone on the offensive staff would get a little extra exercise every Friday night that we have a game.

Halls is no different then any other school. Wild rooster, here you are again saying you hear 2 Halls coaches are going to AC. I say hog mularky. If that new coach is bringing anybody with him they are from his other school. I dont cliam to know what went on at Catholic, I'm just glad KJ is staying at Halls. We dont need to be looking for no coach this late in the year. Bet right know Halls is in the playoffs next year. Any body wont to bet?

Halls is no different then any other school. Wild rooster, here you are again saying you hear 2 Halls coaches are going to AC. I say hog mularky. If that new coach is bringing anybody with him they are from his other school. I dont cliam to know what went on at Catholic, I'm just glad KJ is staying at Halls. We dont need to be looking for no coach this late in the year. Bet right know Halls is in the playoffs next year. Any body wont to bet?

Who says hog mularky? I mean really, come on! Any of the coaches go to the UT clinic last weekend? I bet that was interesting! Also, why are you glad 'KJ' is staying at Halls? Aren't you the one questioning his loyalties to the program and everything earlier on this thread? I would go back to read them but I'm in a lazy mood tonight for some reason.

I was a ol when I played, so I was a hog. B.S. would get me in trouble here. Yes I certainly was wondering why he would go for this job when he had a dang good job. Its that old saying, money talks I guess. But, when the HC at Catholic left, I was wondering if KJ would be interested in that job. I think if he stays at Halls, we will be in the playoffs this year.

I was a ol when I played, so I was a hog. B.S. would get me in trouble here. Yes I certainly was wondering why he would go for this job when he had a dang good job. Its that old saying, money talks I guess. But, when the HC at Catholic left, I was wondering if KJ would be interested in that job. I think if he stays at Halls, we will be in the playoffs this year.

Nice, when'd you play?