Loudon vs CAK

eltuzu5

Loudon came out hard in the first 10 minutes. The have very good technical skills. Their keeper is very good. Field is still somewhat wet, so it was a little sloppy. Score was 2-0 at the end of first half.

Second half we moved the ball better (I think fatigue for Loudon might have been a factor). Our field is huge, so if your are used to playing on a smaller field, and you do a lot of dribbling, it can tire you out faster than you think.

We scored two goals in the second, and ended 4-0. This is the best Loudon team I have seen in a while. Don't let the score tell you otherwise. I think they will win the rest of their district games. #5 is very skilled, as is their sweeper. Again, their keeper is one of the best in our district. Tall and can fly.

Loudon came out hard in the first 10 minutes. The have very good technical skills. Their keeper is very good. Field is still somewhat wet, so it was a little sloppy. Score was 2-0 at the end of first half.

Second half we moved the ball better (I think fatigue for Loudon might have been a factor). Our field is huge, so if your are used to playing on a smaller field, and you do a lot of dribbling, it can tire you out faster than you think.

We scored two goals in the second, and ended 4-0. This is the best Loudon team I have seen in a while. Don't let the score tell you otherwise. I think they will win the rest of their district games. #5 is very skilled, as is their sweeper. Again, their keeper is one of the best in our district. Tall and can fly.

Thanks for the kind words, Big G. Your team is, as always, very skilled.

Have to ask thought - how many soccer balls do you lose in a season? Had to be at least 6 or 7 sail over the fence last night!

Thanks for the kind words, Big G. Your team is, as always, very skilled.

Have to ask thought - how many soccer balls do you lose in a season? Had to be at least 6 or 7 sail over the fence last night!

Ha ha! My manager has some choice words for me when I make them go shag them from the jungle behind the fence! I think my boys just like to see him go back there, because they sure do launch them over quite often!

Ha ha! My manager has some choice words for me when I make them go shag them from the jungle behind the fence! I think my boys just like to see him go back there, because they sure do launch them over quite often!

Well, our team certainly helped with sending a few over the fence, too! I just hope he isn't allergic to poison ivy!

Great game! It was really fun to watch. I thought Loudon really had them on their heels for the first 10 minutes. Boy, some of their players can dribble quite well! Their keeper sure put on a show, too. What year is he? I know he played for them last year, but I don't think he is a senior. I hope Heath is ok. I heard he had a concussion. I'm sure he'll get back to normal soon. He is built tough! I also thought it was a pretty clean game. Loudon played hard, but fair. The one tackle that Heath was involved in looked worse that it was. Just get him some of that Brazillian soda you guys love so much, and he'll be up in no time! Good game, Loudon, and good luck with the rest of your matches. To the Warriors, I'll see you on the sidelines tomorrow night! Hope it doesn't get rained out!

Great game! It was really fun to watch. I thought Loudon really had them on their heels for the first 10 minutes. Boy, some of their players can dribble quite well! Their keeper sure put on a show, too. What year is he? I know he played for them last year, but I don't think he is a senior. I hope Heath is ok. I heard he had a concussion. I'm sure he'll get back to normal soon. He is built tough! I also thought it was a pretty clean game. Loudon played hard, but fair. The one tackle that Heath was involved in looked worse that it was. Just get him some of that Brazillian soda you guys love so much, and he'll be up in no time! Good game, Loudon, and good luck with the rest of your matches. To the Warriors, I'll see you on the sidelines tomorrow night! Hope it doesn't get rained out!

Elmer, our keeper is a senior this year. He is amazing in the goal!