Lebanon beats Cookeville 7 to 4

LHSSoftballMom

What a great ballgame tonight, Lebanon was down 4 to 1 in the top of the 7th and scored 6 runs to win the ballgame! Anna,Mallory,Tori,Kelly,Hannah,Heather,Jessica,Kenzie,Kelcey,Kat and our great JV team, and supporters(Amy), we are proud of you and what you accomplished tonight!

Also number 18 from Cookeville, you are one heck of a hitter and played an awesome game.I know our next game will be another great battle!

Lebanon Lady Devilettes

What a great ballgame tonight, Lebanon was down 4 to 1 in the top of the 7th and scored 6 runs to win the ballgame! Anna,Mallory,Tori,Kelly,Hannah,Heather,Jessica,Kenzie,Kelcey,Kat and our great JV team, and supporters(Amy), we are proud of you and what you accomplished tonight!

Also number 18 from Cookeville, you are one heck of a hitter and played an awesome game.I know our next game will be another great battle!

Lebanon Lady Devilettes

I thought both teams played a really good game. Cookeville had one bad inning, and I know how that is. We have been there and done that. I hate that either team had to lose, but we did need this confidence booster. Yes, we can hit the ball!!! I wonder about #18 from Cookeville also, how old is she? I have rarely seen someone hit four powerful hits like that in one game, WOW!!! However, after what I overheard someone say, she must do that a lot. What about that Amy, is she a crowd booster or what!!! Now, we need to focus on our next game.