Finally!

blueladysuzie

I just want to say I have been following NGHS girls sport for awhile and do not recall the last time that NGHS has defeated CDHS. I just wanted to say congratulations to the girls and the coaches on thier 4-0 victory yesterday!!! Great job girls!!! You make us all proud!!

Yes great job girls! There has been some trying times out of the gate so far but i hope the team over comes them. The record should be no loses to this point the team gave two games away and if North Greene wants a repeat they must cut down on errors and get some consistant hitting from some of the upper classman so work hard and we will see how it goes... Good Luck Lady Huskies /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes great job girls! There has been some trying times out of the gate so far but i hope the team over comes them. The record should be no loses to this point the team gave two games away and if North Greene wants a repeat they must cut down on errors and get some consistant hitting from some of the upper classman so work hard and we will see how it goes... Good Luck Lady Huskies /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thank you both for your nice comments.