Big Weekend for Clubs

PHargis

So now its Friday. Big South entrants are now traveling tward Atlanta and 116 Courts of Volleyball for 3 days. Clubs from all over the nation. College/University coaches wall to wall. BUT with that much exposure, how does one get exposed? Not by just going, I have a feeling. Maybe by doing your homework before hand. Maybe ifnding out the schools who you are interested in, contacting them to see their schedule, giving stats, and communicationg where you will be playing. So thats the Big South, larger than Indy that had 20000 +. Now lets post about Williamson Select events this weekend with most all age groups in COOOOOOOOOOOOL Springs, in Franklin. Lets dial down to the 12's when Williamson Select will have two of their teams. Those Rocket City Rabbits from Huntsville travel up I65 to make an appearance, and the VERY GOOD Choo Choo 12's bring two teams from Chattanooga, I believe,in their first appearance in Middle Tennessee. Rated second in the first pool are the Smith are the Smith Juniors who are an unknown and ranked First are the Rutherford County Juniors who have, all year, have been either first or second in the Tournaments they have entered but lately wind up second in the finals against Williamson Select 12-1. Are there other great matches in all age groups starting with the Middle School Talent Rich Pools of 12's, 13's and following thru 14's thru17's. You Betcha. Its a great time for Saturday's Volleyball Tournament at Select in Cool Springs and its free starting at 9:00 and finishing at 9:00. Whew, is that enough?

So now its Friday. Big South entrants are now traveling tward Atlanta and 116 Courts of Volleyball for 3 days. Clubs from all over the nation. College/University coaches wall to wall. BUT with that much exposure, how does one get exposed? Not by just going, I have a feeling. Maybe by doing your homework before hand. Maybe ifnding out the schools who you are interested in, contacting them to see their schedule, giving stats, and communicationg where you will be playing. So thats the Big South, larger than Indy that had 20000 +. Now lets post about Williamson Select events this weekend with most all age groups in COOOOOOOOOOOOL Springs, in Franklin. Lets dial down to the 12's when Williamson Select will have two of their teams. Those Rocket City Rabbits from Huntsville travel up I65 to make an appearance, and the VERY GOOD Choo Choo 12's bring two teams from Chattanooga, I believe,in their first appearance in Middle Tennessee. Rated second in the first pool are the Smith are the Smith Juniors who are an unknown and ranked First are the Rutherford County Juniors who have, all year, have been either first or second in the Tournaments they have entered but lately wind up second in the finals against Williamson Select 12-1. Are there other great matches in all age groups starting with the Middle School Talent Rich Pools of 12's, 13's and following thru 14's thru17's. You Betcha. Its a great time for Saturday's Volleyball Tournament at Select in Cool Springs and its free starting at 9:00 and finishing at 9:00. Whew, is that enough?

Yes, in the 12's, the RJ's did win the age group against another Select team who played an outstanding match against them and in their first year of competition, have won two tournaments.