Lebanon at Mt. Juliet

droppinbombs09

scheduled for tonight at 7. are they still gonna be playin tonight after all that rain? and if so, who is your pick to win?

this will be a good match up espcially for Lebanon. Hard to predict some of these non district games due to pitching will you pitch your number 3 will they? No matter what though i think this will be a great test for Lebanon i think it will let their coaches know where they are at for sure and solidify their record (if it needed solidifying).

My pick: Lebanon wins showing the strength of 7AAA..YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

well lebanon lost 10-0. mj pitched their number one, and lebanon of course was saving their pitching for the district game tomorrow. plus their two main district pitchers are already burnt from tuesday and wednesday. but lebanon still only got 3 hits so mj simply out-played em. but a great pitching performance by Taylor Haydel, held lebanon hitless until the fifth. hats off to mj, maybe these two teams can meet up later on down the road.