Fairview 21 Loretto- 27

jacketpride24

First let me say that yes loretto won the game, but i know if anyone saw the game they would say fairview is the better team. if it wasn't for one or two big plays and a couple of screw ups by our offense, we would of won. not taking anything from loretto, but you guys are the dirtiest football players i know. it is sad that your coach let's this crap go on. if anyone sees the game film you will see cothran and stinson getting cheapshotted everytime they ran the ball. But i am proud of our team we didn't stoop to their level. only thing i have to say is don't count the yellowjackets out, we will come and fight back

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jacketfan224448

I saw the game Jacketpride and your right. Loretto may have won on the scoreboard but Fairview won on the field and in the maturity level. I saw a bunch of the Loretto players making obssened gestures to the Fairview croud. Their coach should be a shamed of himself for letting his players act like that. But onething is for sure the Jackets have gotten bigger,stronger,faster,and better than Loretto. Has anyone heard how J.J. Hill's hand is. I seen he took a pretty rough shot to it. Ohh and I think if it wasn't for his fumble and recover the score would've been worse. Congratulations Fairview Yellowjackets on your victory over the Loretto Punkstans.

Guest BoneCrusher
Posted by jacketfan224448:

I saw the game Jacketpride and your right. Loretto may have won on the scoreboard but Fairview won on the field and in the maturity level. I saw a bunch of the Loretto players making obssened gestures to the Fairview croud. Their coach should be a shamed of himself for letting his players act like that. But onething is for sure the Jackets have gotten bigger,stronger,faster,and better than Loretto. Has anyone heard how J.J. Hill's hand is. I seen he took a pretty rough shot to it. Ohh and I think if it wasn't for his fumble and recover the score would've been worse. Congratulations Fairview Yellowjackets on your victory over the Loretto Punkstans.

Don't you mean pukestains? lol

Guest almostthere

yall had a few mistakes that costed yall the game. whatever u say pal. let me see, lets make a list:

1) i had 2 fumbles one inside yalls twenty, both of which yall mounted a scoring drive.

2) we had 170 yards in penalties(one drive that yall sxored on, u had 10 yards of offense and we had 60 yards in penalties.) u should be greatful for all the yards we gave yall.

3) one of our best defensive lineman was tossed late in the game when we needed him most.

4) a few of the late hits where not late, watch the film and u will see the same.

5) is it sorry for a team to not even shake the others teams hands after the game nor pray with them? and if im not mistaken i think i was told that 22 was cussin us when u finally did shake our hands.(BOBBY22, u need to tell him, if it was him cause i aint positive, that he needs to watch his language.)

look, dont be mad for this, but stop crying. we gave yall all the chances in the world to win that game.

it was a great game though. yall have an excellent team that should be one of the top in the region. i wasnt as impressed with the running back as much as i was with the line. they are a tremendous group. good luck for the rest of the season though.

P.S- ask #76 if his head is ok, because my arm is nothing but a big bruise. lol. have a great year 76.

Hold up for just a sec #33, for one u didnt impress no one. Even tho we lost i still had 211 yards. Oh yea by the way i didnt even say a word when it was over i was congradulatin yall on a win if u think otherwise ask 14 and 7. Yall played a good game a few cheap shots here and there but hey u got to do whatcha got to do to win. Good luck to yall # 14 keep up the good catching.

#22 you are a great runningback,but also be thankful for your o-line. We out played ourselves most of that game, but yall have tremendously improved since last season. Also #81 showed lots of sportsmanship towards me on the feild always having a positive attitude. Yes, some of us do need to watch some of the things that we do on the feild, but as you know alot of teams do the same. Best of luck #22 an Fairview!

Guest almostthere

u see, thats where we r different. i could care less about how many yards i had as long as we win the game. evidently, u r more worried about ur own stats and trying to win mr football than u r about the TEAM winning. all i said was that i was more impressed with ur line than i was with u. u should b thankful that u have a great line like that, but i dont guess u r. ;)

Guest almostthere

if u would have read what i wrote correctly, u would have noticed that i said that is what i was hearing from my teammates. so, next time, please know the facts before u start running off at the mouth.

ok let me see i really could care less how many yards i have i was jus pointing that out to u to show even tho yall tried to break my ankle i still managed to get that kind of yardage. As far as my line goes i dont stop thanking them, I even take them out to eat, thank em in the newspapers i do everything for them and they know it. I just cant wait till playoff's that when the real team will prevale.

bonez yeah loretto wasn't helping themsleves friday night but we shot ourselves in the foot. first the opening play of the game we had blown coverage, when db's got confused including myself. then we had a chance in the red zone and we didn't score. on a fourth down play i heard the wrong called and that costed us a first down. we had a fumble in the 4th quarter when we were drving and the score was tied. then your last touchdown i let 14 get behind me from the other side of the field. so yeah we had planty of more things go wrong for us alos. don't take anything away from cothran he played his heart out friday night even with players on your team taking cheap shots when they could. the defensive player that got kicked out deserved to, he showed no repsect all night long. the only two players that i saw had some respect was # 7 and 14. 14 is a great reciever hopefully he has a good rest of the year and he can teach you all to win with some class.#7 i will see you on the baseball field come this spring, good lcuk to you also. hopefully we will meet up and the playoffs so we can get some good ole revenge.

the game fri. well i have nothing much to say. yes some of our players did commit some late hits. and it does make us look bad. but also #22 ur a great tail back. and maybe u did geta cheap shot. but not making an excuse to take our mistakes and mental errors away or anything but one time our qb threw a screen pass i think in the fourth quarter and he took a cheap shot really badly. had the refs seen that there wouldve been a penalty and possible an ejection because he tried to basically take his leg off. I think both teams made bad mistakes in the game but to just come out and say yall are better than us. Lets not go starting things again like last year. the game is over. let what happened be. the past is the past look towards to next game. good luck the rest of the season. play hard.

also just to clear things up. i heard nothing vulgar come out of 22's mouth after the game. only positive things. also where is mean jean.u gotta say something. im not bein smart either im bein serious.i wanna know what he thinks about the game.i guess u could say its kinda an everygame ritual that mean jean says something. and i havnt heard a thing. u sick or something?