McMinn Central vs Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central-4

Sequoyah-0

Weather was TERRIBLE silenced the bats on both sides. I will say Sequoyah is very much improved from past years and will be a team that could/will upset some teams come district time. GO CHARGERS

i agree 100%.. the chiefs pitcher did a great job for them. i will also say the the new coach at seq is doing a great job so far. he is gonna be a contender next yr or even this year for the distric championship. good thing the chargers got off to a good start for once. hope they do it again tomorrow and keep it rollin all 7.. if it makes it that long. great game from top to bottom considering the conditions. good luck chargers!!!!! make it all the way!!!!!!!!1

i agree 100%.. the chiefs pitcher did a great job for them. i will also say the the new coach at seq is doing a great job so far. he is gonna be a contender next yr or even this year for the distric championship. good thing the chargers got off to a good start for once. hope they do it again tomorrow and keep it rollin all 7.. if it makes it that long. great game from top to bottom considering the conditions. good luck chargers!!!!! make it all the way!!!!!!!!1

First time getting on this year and real good to see the postive comments on chiefs and their coach. Coach Kef is the best thing to happen to seq baseball program...really knows his stuff and has a great work ethic. Only problem chiefs had against central was leaving to many runners on base, they change that tonight and you will see a different ballgame. Go Chiefs!!!!

First time getting on this year and real good to see the postive comments on chiefs and their coach. Coach Kef is the best thing to happen to seq baseball program...really knows his stuff and has a great work ethic. Only problem chiefs had against central was leaving to many runners on base, they change that tonight and you will see a different ballgame. Go Chiefs!!!!

Does anybody know the status of todays game? Central @ Sequoyah