Get the Job Back

cya

• 2 weeks later...

I think the fine folks and former players of Coach Beth Webb should go fight for her. They should demand that she gets her job back. Nothing is impossible if the parents and community want it.

Hey skillet head, Old Pirate says be sure and run fast the next time you see or feel the hint that a skillet is coming your way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2009/apr/26/...sketball-coach/

Wilson is in....Im afraid its purely a football move, there was a bit of basketball talk, but South Pitt doesnt have the athletes or talent that Cleveland girls produce....Will be lucky to finish top 4 in the district next year....

Old Pirate says Wilson will bring the discipline and it'll take some time. OP says it's has to start from grade school. The powers that be have to see the need for early development programs as well as off season commitments. Folks don't need to worry bout them there gals except, that they'll be taught discipline and accountabilty. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate says Wilson will bring the discipline and it'll take some time. OP says it's has to start from grade school. The powers that be have to see the need for early development programs as well as off season commitments. Folks don't need to worry bout them there gals except, that they'll be taught discipline and accountabilty. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It takes more than Discipline to have a good program and the girls are not like they were in the good ole days. There was plenty of discipline in the program. We all know this was not about the program it was about money thats a shame.

Hey skillet head, Old Pirate says be sure and run fast the next time you see or feel the hint that a skillet is coming your way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not sure you make much sense here

Not sure you make much sense here

Old Pirate says it sounds as if your remarks are coming from someone confused, kinda like after a skillet attack. SP ain't Whutwell, Git over it.............. it is time to move on. OP agrees it takes more than discipline but it takes more than what's been going on round the Pitt for years, boys and girls. You have to keep up with the competion or you fall behind. SP has fallen far behind in round ball. Sorry, just the simple truth. Coach Wilson is a great hire even if it was for a new hockey team.