Sequoyah vs Meigs

bigclittleh

Chiefs take game one 8 - 2 on the arm and bat of D. Allen who pitched 5 innings and gave up one run. He also hit a grand slam in top of 4.

Other major hits came from Z. Gordon who hit a 2 run homer in the 5th or 6th, E. Moser, B. Hawkins, & T. Helms and I sure I'm leaving others out and please forgive me. Great game Chiefs and good luck tonight @ home vs Meigs.

Chiefs take game one 8 - 2 on the arm and bat of D. Allen who pitched 5 innings and gave up one run. He also hit a grand slam in top of 4.

Other major hits came from Z. Gordon who hit a 2 run homer in the 5th or 6th, E. Moser, B. Hawkins, & T. Helms and I sure I'm leaving others out and please forgive me. Great game Chiefs and good luck tonight @ home vs Meigs.

Todays game has been cancelled. We will play tomorrow. I am not sure about the time. I would say the same time @ 5:00.

Great Game for the Chiefs!! Soph D. Allen was the best pitcher and hitter on the day for Both Teams. Great Job Guys!! Keep working hard and we will make some noise come District Tournament time. I don't think anyone will want to play the Chiefs!

i would love to watch this game i say they split ... dakota wins the 1st game and seq picks up the 2nd

Chiefs Beat dakota in game one 8-2. dakota gave up two big home runs (Grand slam and 2 Run) and a triple.

I think the Chiefs will sweep. When is the last time that Sequoyah has beaten Megis? When is the last time the Chiefs have swept Meigs? Good luck to both teams!