MrNoitAll's Top Ten for the Mid-State

MrNoitAll

I was not saying that Trinity was your run of the mill single A team. They have at least 6 or 7 players that play ASA travel ball. Their pitching has been real good for the last few years and it seems that the offense is upgraded this year as well.

I was just asking mrnoitall to rethink his #8 pick! From the bombs that the Creekwood pitching was giving up all the game long how can they be #8.

i don't believe any bombs were hit that game and the first pitcher was just having a bad game and the second maybe threw 5 pitches before she was thrown into action. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think you need to rethink your #8 pick!

My old freind called me from the park and said that Creekwood lost to single A Trinity Christian tonight 6-1

He said it could have been worse but Trinity ended up leaving 2-3 runners on base almost every inning.

So maybe you should rethink that #8 pick if they can't even beat some single A team from West Tn.

Tball is a great game that instills the desire and ambition in young girls and boys to play competitive sports. With that said maybe the tballexpert is a little out of his/her division. First of all Trinity is a team that no matter what division they play in would be ranked 1 or 2...with the Renfoe girl pitching they are looking at getting one run to win. Secondly Goodpasture is the team to beat every year in AA. That's why so many teams gravitate to that school. I pick them to win AA this year. Thirdly, Goodpasture had their hands full coming from behind to squeek by Creekwood 2-1 in the later games yesterday.

Tball don't give up your day job and you need to rethink the Trinity comments and the Creekwood comments. Sounds like you have sour grapes against both of these teams.

Tball is a great game that instills the desire and ambition in young girls and boys to play competitive sports. With that said maybe the tballexpert is a little out of his/her division. First of all Trinity is a team that no matter what division they play in would be ranked 1 or 2...with the Renfoe girl pitching they are looking at getting one run to win. Secondly Goodpasture is the team to beat every year in AA. That's why so many teams gravitate to that school. I pick them to win AA this year. Thirdly, Goodpasture had their hands full coming from behind to squeek by Creekwood 2-1 in the later games yesterday.

Tball don't give up your day job and you need to rethink the Trinity comments and the Creekwood comments. Sounds like you have sour grapes against both of these teams.

"TeeBall" is just tryin to learn, I was told by my daddy to keep your mouth shut unless you knew what you were a sayin.....Tball has not learned that yet you have to remember that he is only a "Newbie" and just learnin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> For some strange reasons sounds like to me he has somethin against those Creek Wood folks..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i don't believe any bombs were hit that game and the first pitcher was just having a bad game and the second maybe threw 5 pitches before she was thrown into action. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not sure what game you were watching "orangeandwhite" but the yellow ball was hit Very hard all through the game against Trinity.

Exactly what untruthful/negative comment did I make about Creekwood or Trinity?

I just had a difference of opinion with mrnoitall on his #8 pick. Sometimes he's right sometimes he's not!Didn't mean to upset all the mommies and daddies disagreeing with his pick!

As for the Creekwood/Trinity game Friday,Nothing was posted but the facts but yet again some mommie and daddy is makin excuses for the loss! None needed you just got beat by one of the Top teams in the state.

Creekwood looked really good playing against Goodpasture on Saturday and I'm sure has a lot of folks worried about what's comming at them in a few weeks come State Tourney time!

Exactly what untruthful/negative comment did I make about Creekwood or Trinity?

I just had a difference of opinion with mrnoitall on his #8 pick. Sometimes he's right sometimes he's not!Didn't mean to upset all the mommies and daddies disagreeing with his pick!

As for the Creekwood/Trinity game Friday,Nothing was posted but the facts but yet again some mommie and daddy is makin excuses for the loss! None needed you just got beat by one of the Top teams in the state.

Creekwood looked really good playing against Goodpasture on Saturday and I'm sure has a lot of folks worried about what's comming at them in a few weeks come State Tourney time!

Everybody on da hill knows Mrnoitall is right waaayyyy more than he is wrong. He was wrong when he gave Birdie a weddin ring while splurging at the Meat-and-3 many moons ago (He shoulda done it at the drive-in movie...more romantic).

Everybody on da hill knows Mrnoitall is right waaayyyy more than he is wrong.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, now if you can just make "Birdman, Biscuit, Cowboy, TeeBall," understand these comments the world would be a better place! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, now if you can just make "Birdman, Biscuit, Cowboy, TeeBall," understand these comments the world would be a better place!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"Noitall" you really have a diehard group of "newbies" (mommies & daddies) deffending your pick's! It's pretty funny & all along folks thought you were working for coach "T" but at least now Me & Birdman,Biscuit & Cowboy know your really working for the newbie mommy & daddies ( 2 time loser's this weekend)

Since you were at the "Sonic" all weekend (LOL) why don't you give a real take on the actual games instead of just repeating what a bunch of "NEWBIES" are saying. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe one day you'll realize what "THE" "T" in my name actually stands for! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"Noitall" you really have a diehard group of "newbies" (mommies & daddies) deffending your pick's! It's pretty funny & all along folks thought you were working for coach "T" but at least now Me & Birdman,Biscuit & Cowboy know your really working for the newbie mommy & daddies ( 2 time loser's this weekend)

Since you were at the "Sonic" all weekend (LOL) why don't you give a real take on the actual games instead of just repeating what a bunch of "NEWBIES" are saying. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe one day you'll realize what "THE" "T" in my name actually stands for! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep, I is a pop and have been for 38 years. You know what they say..."once a dad always a dad". And, I is a "newbie" and dang proud of it. As for the "T", I wood love to know what dat means. And I wuz a "two time loser this weekend" as well. I lost my truck keys at the flea market (#1), and I lost again at bingo at church (#2).

How do you know thez things, Tball ? You is smart. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, now if you can just make "Birdman, Biscuit, Cowboy, TeeBall," understand these comments the world would be a better place! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Never said you don't know alot...............just not quite as much as me (like one point). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And by the way, do you still think 9AAA will not have two teams in the 'Boro?

Never said you don't know alot...............just not quite as much as me (like one point). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And by the way, do you still think 9AAA will not have two teams in the 'Boro?

Oh Stlbrd, dat may be a COOOOORRRRREEEECCCCCTTTT thought. I went to see WC play and they had won all of dem dar games. Well, they lost. I do think WC will be there. Now, I think Beech will be thar as well.

I am a newbie. How could both of em get there? Let's see...two from their district go to the region. Then, if they both win...they go to the sectional...and they both win again. Is that right?

Noooowwww, who would be regional folk they may play, AND, who may they face in the sectional?

I would have thought Noitall would be all over this observation. Touchee !! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />