Lexington vs TCA

tcamom

Fun game to watch!! Lexington is definitely improved. Have been watching these teams compete since Lexington fielded its first soccer team. Easy to see that Lexington is building a soccer program. Trinity did not let down, left it all on the field. Made some mistakes that cost us, but we are better every game. Keep it up!!

Fun game to watch!! Lexington is definitely improved. Have been watching these teams compete since Lexington fielded its first soccer team. Easy to see that Lexington is building a soccer program. Trinity did not let down, left it all on the field. Made some mistakes that cost us, but we are better every game. Keep it up!!

score /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ???

LHS 4, TCA 1

Great game indeed! I saw the second half. If TCA had a few more players, it would have been a different story, imo. Lexington's coach played his entire bench. And I hear that he was missing a captain, and another starter. I bet he has 25 players. I saw in the Jackson sun that USJ beat NS 1-0? I bet LHS would like another shot at NS. I wonder if they will get it in post season play? Or JCS. Those ties have got to hurt. Need to get rid of that rule.

LHS 4, TCA 1

Great game indeed! I saw the second half. If TCA had a few more players, it would have been a different story, imo. Lexington's coach played his entire bench. And I hear that he was missing a captain, and another starter. I bet he has 25 players. I saw in the Jackson sun that USJ beat NS 1-0? I bet LHS would like another shot at NS. I wonder if they will get it in post season play? Or JCS. Those ties have got to hurt. Need to get rid of that rule.

A few more players for TCA would have changed nothing. The Big Red played well with two starters out. The score could have been 10-1 had the starters played the entire game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I saw the whole game.

Good luck to both games! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A few more players for TCA would have changed nothing. The Big Red played well with two starters out. The score could have been 10-1 had the starters played the entire game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I saw the whole game.

Good luck to both games! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This game is history now, but I just can't let that (10-1) comment go. If you watched the entire game closely, you will agree time of possession went to Trinity. Shots on goal were about even. Except for one beautiful shot, Lexington scored on TCA mistakes (and I am not just referring to keeper). TCA had several strong shots hit the corner uprights, the post and the crossbar. The score was 3-0 at half, then Trinity scored while Lexington's stronger 2 players were on the bench at the same time. One was subbed, the other left for a short time with an injury. As soon as Trinity scored, the Lexington "strong two" were put right back in the game. Playing the Lexington bench 2-3 subs at a time did not influence the game. Man for man, except for your top 2 players, TCA showed better skills and tactics than the Lexington players.

Kind of wish i wouldve been there now with all this excitement. I was absent on the BETA trip, along with our sweeper, but I'm gonna say Coach Mike played the entire bench. On the 10-1 thing i dont know if that would've happened, but im sure it wouldve been higher if me and #5 wouldve been there.

Regardless sounds like it was a good game.