Gibbs vs Fulton

beawall10

we will be there and we will also be making it 2-1

this is a post about gibbs

not for you to reply useless stuff

you can post about the topic

not about retarded stuff like you do

see you in the district tournament

I didn't realize that gibbs and seymour were such baseball rivals! Anyone know the recent history of the rivalry (scores?)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey teddy bear, i'm willing to be that either: 1) you sit your butt on the pine every game and dont get to play so you get on coach t from your iphone in the dugout or 2) your son doesn't play and you are trying to defend his school.

lol buddy. your an idiot. gibbs has split with seymour in recent years other than this year. last year gibbs went to state last year and guess who didn't??? your right. seymour. get off your pedestal (wait is that spelled right? lol). everyone knows regular season means NOTHING. its all about the post season and who can make it the furthest with everyones goal to go to state. last year, gibbs was regular season district champs and seymour won the district tourney giving them home field adv. in the region semis. gibbs played monday wed and fri on the road and still got to state. i dont think i remember seeing seymour there. maybe my eyes deceived me? please fill me in homie.

I can gaurantee you that I dont ride the pine and my father probably doesn't even know Seymour has a baseball team. I'm willing to bet that you'd be lucky to get to split time in deep right field on Seymours team. Why dont you guys help yourself down to the field and take some swings in the cage or hit each other ground balls. I'm pretty sure that you all had more errors than hits in the two games. Seriously one run in two games?