Hey MrNoItAll - District 9AAA Showdown Today

MustHang

"Coachhat" if it don't rain save me and my "Birdie" a seat because it sure be a good game!

You should not have to be sending profiles of your daughter that is part of the coaches job. I have heard of parents before sending out profiles and college coaches saying what good parents that the girls have because no good parents would say anything bad about their daughter. Let you travel coach, High school coach do this work for you because he will mean more than coming from a parent. I know that the smaller schools have applications for the players on line because they do not have the budget to get out to watch high school games because their season is goin on at the same time but for your major schools they will throw it away. I have heard the Weekly's speak about this before. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The team is lookin for the rematch already..WC vs. Beech.....sounds like ya'll will be sittin on the wrong side! WC took battin practice tonite against the young team from Smyrna downing em' 11-1....After last nites JV sleeper at Beech, WC youngsters romped the dogs 10-1....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to lay off the moonshine.......................

I can't believe that you were up at 11:45, I bet you were count your $$$$$$, now me and "Birdie" goes to bed with the chickens or when the music stops playin here in the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But best friend time will tell about these two teams and they both are in the same tourney this weekend so maybe we will find out for sure! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Heard game 2 was tonite. WC had a chance to secure a spot in MrNoItAll top 10, but apparently they are not on par with Beech.

Heard game 2 was tonite. WC had a chance to secure a spot in MrNoItAll top 10, but apparently they are not on par with Beech.

They need to beat good teams to be in the top ten! Wishin ain't goin to get it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

[quote name='coachcap' date='Apr 15 2009 - 02:04 PM' I would give this first meeting to Beech, simply due to the pitching, once Central's seen it the intimidation game is over and WC manufactures a close win in the second.

Coachcap you are a loser! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The team is lookin for the rematch already..WC vs. Beech.....sounds like ya'll will be sittin on the wrong side! WC took battin practice tonite against the young team from Smyrna downing em' 11-1....After last nites JV sleeper at Beech, WC youngsters romped the dogs 10-1....

Please share with us your point........These girls will never beat Beech this year.....just go see the Good Doc to help you understand that they were losers twice to these state champions! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Please share with us your point........These girls will never beat Beech this year.....just go see the Good Doc to help you understand that they were losers twice to these state champions! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You knows I hate it when you is right on a pick involvin WC. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And, we is eatin crow. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You knows I hate it when you is right on a pick involvin WC. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And, we is eatin crow. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thats right....Crow taste good, pass the "wingsauce".............We'll be happy with a great season and a little post season play......playin for the future.............

Sorry Mr NoItAll, you stirring no "stink" with the coaches link.............

I hate people who say I told you so don't you? There was a post a few days ago that said you all had great coaches.....do you remember? Then you get on here and talk how dumb they are for buntin.....I believe that MrNoitAll said they were good coaches but not great coaches. But about eatin crow ain't all bad, wait till you eat my mama in-laws chicken you talk about somethin bein bad! But I would like to leave you with this I told you so! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hate people who say I told you so don't you? There was a post a few days ago that said you all had great coaches.....do you remember? Then you get on here and talk how dumb they are for buntin.....I believe that MrNoitAll said they were good coaches but not great coaches. But about eatin crow ain't all bad, wait till you eat my mama in-laws chicken you talk about somethin bein bad! But I would like to leave you with this I told you so! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just inexperience, haven't been in any nailbiters to be tested...1-0 lose to Beech, they fell asleep at the plate and just watched the innings click by...gonna cost some games..we'll get over it...still livin good in the "Glade"....

Just inexperience, haven't been in any nailbiters to be tested...1-0 lose to Beech, they fell asleep at the plate and just watched the innings click by...gonna cost some games..we'll get over it...still livin good in the "Glade"....

Hey dubc, I ain't worried about da girls they are gonna be fine. I is worried about buntin when we were down 5 runs in the 6th inning. I was so mad I could bite da heal off my shoe. I DID bite da man's arm sittin next to me AND he was not happy. Looked like da Beech girl struck out 'bout most everyone and da coach just said that we need to bunt so she don't strike out ALL OF US !

What wuz dat all about. I is not a pro at softball, but I ain't a dummy either! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="