U-14 Girl's Soccer in Chattanooga this weekend

There will be some pretty good games this weekend in Chattanooga at Redoubt Soccer Complex for anyone interested...as part of the u-14 Div I league play (Eastern Division), these games may very well finally determine what teams qualify for the state tournament in May... (FC ALLIANCE-Knoxville has completed their league games)

April 18

1 PM PSA vs BWSC Select Field 8

6 PM Redoubt vs. BWSC Select Field 8

6 PM PSA vs. BWSC 95 Elite Field 1

April 19

9 AM Redoubt vs. BWSC 95 Elite Field 8

4 PM Redoubt vs. PSA Field 8

There will be some pretty good games this weekend in Chattanooga at Redoubt Soccer Complex for anyone interested...as part of the u-14 Div I league play (Eastern Division), these games may very well finally determine what teams qualify for the state tournament in May... (FC ALLIANCE-Knoxville has completed their league games)

April 18

1 PM PSA vs BWSC Select Field 8

6 PM Redoubt vs. BWSC Select Field 8

6 PM PSA vs. BWSC 95 Elite Field 1

April 19

9 AM Redoubt vs. BWSC 95 Elite Field 8

4 PM Redoubt vs. PSA Field 8

PSA 1 BWSC Select 1....Sounded like a great game , wished I could have seen it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Redoubt 2 BWSC Select 0

PSA 0 BWSC 2

PSA 1 BWSC Select 1....Sounded like a great game , wished I could have seen it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Redoubt 2 BWSC Select 0

PSA 0 BWSC 2

CORRECTION:

PSA O BWSC ELITE 1 Brentwood scored within the first minute.....PSA never recovered, but had some good scoring potentials...with only one sub, it showed....(Of course, I would like to think the fact my daughter is out for the season, post-knee surgery, was the issue...we have struggled all season to maintain a healthy roster size, and it has caught up to us...we actually have 4 out of the 12 that are actually u-13 players, playing up)

Game Time for PSA v Redoubt (Both local Chattanooga teams) has been moved to 2 pm to possible offset bad weather forcasted..

D

Was hoping it would not come down to it, but the PSA tie and loss yesterday, and the two Redoubt wins (Redoubt beat BWSC Elite 1-0 in the rain this morning), now puts the 2nd spot for the Eastern division to be decided between the two local Chattanooga teams, which will play at 2pm today...a loss or tie for PSA, puts Redoubt into the state tourney, and a PSA win, puts PSA into the state tourney...FC ALLIANCE is now a lock for the other spot

Was hoping it would not come down to it, but the PSA tie and loss yesterday, and the two Redoubt wins (Redoubt beat BWSC Elite 1-0 in the rain this morning), now puts the 2nd spot for the Eastern division to be decided between the two local Chattanooga teams, which will play at 2pm today...a loss or tie for PSA, puts Redoubt into the state tourney, and a PSA win, puts PSA into the state tourney...FC ALLIANCE is now a lock for the other spot

Well, Premier Soccer Academy '95 was able to pull off a great game, and won 3-2 against Redoubt. This allowed them to nudge Redoubt out by only one point in the state standings, and therefore, PSA95 qualifies as the second place team in the Eastern Division, and therefore goes to the state tournament in May, along with Knoxville's FC ALLIANCE...

We'll need the next month off to recover and rebuild injured players....

D

Well, Premier Soccer Academy '95 was able to pull off a great game, and won 3-2 against Redoubt. This allowed them to nudge Redoubt out by only one point in the state standings, and therefore, PSA95 qualifies as the second place team in the Eastern Division, and therefore goes to the state tournament in May, along with Knoxville's FC ALLIANCE...

We'll need the next month off to recover and rebuild injured players....

D

Sounded like an intense game...Wish I could have seen it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> and I wish that both Chattanooga teams could have made it.

Sounded like an intense game...Wish I could have seen it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> and I wish that both Chattanooga teams could have made it.

It was a nail biter for sure, as it seemed every goal PSA did, was answered with a Redoubt goal...I was hoping for thunder/lightning to occur to end the game early.....

Maybe you can drive up to M-boro in May to see them play (hopefully with a healthy roster !)

D

Any idea why the TNSoccer results page isn't showing the results of the missing 6 matches between BW Select/BW Elite/ and Redoubt?

Looks like on the West side, Midsouth has withdrawn? And the remaining 4 teams have 4 games left also.

I have yet to figure out the website (they have a Collierville game in East ?)...I sent in scores for the PSA V REDOUBT, ELITE and SELECT games ...Redoubt was the home team for theirs, so they may not have sent them in yet ?

Isn't the deadline for games approaching ?

D

I have yet to figure out the website (they have a Collierville game in East ?)...I sent in scores for the PSA V REDOUBT, ELITE and SELECT games ...Redoubt was the home team for theirs, so they may not have sent them in yet ?

Isn't the deadline for games approaching ?

D

R3PL website must have the same updater...the games between MS-GulfCoast United and Brentwood, and KFC were completed on March 8th, and they still haven't updated the HotStat page. (As well as the two AR teams game verses each other which was completed weekend before last).

I'm a computer guy, and I know how simple it is to update stats...never have been able to figure out why some websites have so much trouble updating their data in a timely and accurate manner.

So Lobos is playing in both the East and West brackets....hhhmmmm, I guess that gives them a double-chance to advance. Doesn't get much more West than where they are. Maybe next year Bristol will have a team, and they can play in the West division.

I am sure the parents would have no issue with that at all !!

Just curious, what is the farthest any of your players have to travel to go to practice..I am sure BWSC Premier draws from a large area....

D

We have one girl that plays with us who lives in Gate City, VA; the furtherest away by far (Just over the state line near Kingsport, TN). (She practices with a local college team during the week).

Last year we also had a keeper who played with us who lived in Memphis, who also practiced locally there during the week, and with us on weekends, tournaments.

As far as kids who practice during the week, we have 3 girls who drive across town from Hendersonville, which is about 70 miles round trip.

The rest of our girls this year are from Franklin which varies between 10-40 miles round-trip.

We've had other guest-players from time to time from Knoxville, Tri-Cities, and Memphis; but only one (Knoxville) on a semi-regular basis this year (3-4 times).

As the girls get older, and more teams dissolve because of disinterest, burnout, club mergers, injuries, etc; I think it is pretty common to draw from pretty far out within the area for older teams.