Gordonsville/Friendship

G2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blind HOG finds a acorn every once in a while.

G'ville is really improving as the season progresses. Friendship beat them 1-0 in their previous meeting. No blind hog here. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Courtney Maynard is really pitching well. Good to see her sign the other day with CU...great kid.

Hey doorbell, I believe FCS domiance in district 8A is over. Gordonsville only has two seniors and is loaded with talent at the sophmore level. Courtney pitched a great game and got some help from her teammates. The blind hog is seeing FCS in the rear view mirror.

Hey doorbell, I believe FCS domiance in district 8A is over. Gordonsville only has two seniors and is loaded with talent at the sophmore level. Courtney pitched a great game and got some help from her teammates. The blind hog is seeing FCS in the rear view mirror.

Dont go to shining that district trophy just yet a lot of ball to be played.And of course this is a real young FCS team also.And i believe coach powell will have a few tricks to unleash when it gets to be district playoff time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I saw in the paper that FCS has won the district, The only one that is looking in there rear view mirror is you. FCS Will be dominant for years to come.

I must admit Gordonsville was upset by Watertown yesterday. I still say Friendship will not dominate Gordonsville in the future. It should be an interesting tournament.

You will see the Ladies from Friendship in the "Boro" this year playin not sure what Gordonsville will be doin they could but they are goin to have to stop that fightin on their team to go very far. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You will see the Ladies from Friendship in the "Boro" this year playin not sure what Gordonsville will be doin they could but they are goin to have to stop that fightin on their team to go very far. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes FCS will be there, but if they don't learn how to hit the ball and score some runs they want stay there very long.

They could very well be two and out. They lack pitching, and bats, and those two are very important in this game. There ACE pitcher is a freshman. I think she could do well if the coach would stop pulling her every time she walks a batter or one gets a hit off of her.

• 2 weeks later...

SEMI FINALS

FCS 2 GHS 0

CHAMPIONSHIP

FCS 5 GHS 2

this makes FCS's 21st district championship...