mt pleasant baseball

mborotiger

There are a bunch of great players who haven't tried out because of the who you know, who you blow politics in b'ball. I strongly agree, to many kids have quite because they were to good to set the bench and lose games. When you have the caliber of players with the talent that they had, this should be a wake up call. But when they told the coach his reply was "so". Come on now that is no way to treat kids much less talented ones that could help win games. This is my thoughts and it doesn't hinder what I do for the athlets at mTp.

Smith is just an all around athlete. I think English would have been the same as Vandygriff, he started as both as a freshman and sophomore. Brown was one of the best outfielders you could ask for. Hughes, started as a freshman himself. Just think he and Ring as a one two punch.

I delted my other post by mistake, sorry.

• 2 months later...

Smith is just an all around athlete. I think English would have been the same as Vandygriff, he started as both as a freshman and sophomore. Brown was one of the best outfielders you could ask for. Hughes, started as a freshman himself. Just think he and Ring as a one two punch.

I delted my other post by mistake, sorry.

wHAT bout Holcomb??

wHAT bout Holcomb??

What about him? He played last year if I am not mistaken? We were discussing the folks who are no longer on the team that would have played on any other team. That stopped playing because of the coaches.

Are you the player or the coach, Holcomb?