Catchers

catchman

i like this web site. it has everything on here. i just read all the post about all these great catchers. but they don't talk about the girls of Rutherford County. everyone is missing some great ball players. my husband and i say, the catcher is the heart of the team. they call the shots, call the game, make the pitcher look good, and always has the best view of the game. but sometimes they don't get the same respect as the pitcher.

Riverdale- has a catcher that is on fire. pretty good bat. cute girl. Siegel's catcher is a work in progress. dropped alot of balls last night. and a couple of pass ball as well. Blackman's catcher, well, let's just say, she is my favorite. i've been watching her since middle school. they tell us she came from Texas. Texas doesnt know what they lost. but Blackman's gain. she can frame the ball very well, has a great attitude, and holy cow, she can hit the ball very well. very cute dimples also, that is what makes her cute. my husband says, she is the best power hitter he has seen in a while from Rutherford County. i'd like to see her play in the summer. Oakland- she had to follow some big shoes this year. she is a one to watch also.

i wish all these girls the best of luck this week. and my husband and i will try to be at the tournament this week. hope to see you go to the next level. good job parents for your commitment with these girls.

good luck girls, 'YOU ROCK' in my book.

Yes Mom< there are some great girls/players/catcher/hitters in Rutherford Co......Ya'll probably ain't lived around there long time .....If you had, you woulda thought about a catcher at Blackman a couple years ago named Courtney Cahoon, she was a pure powerhittin catcher, one of the best from that area....but yea, again, some good players all around Mboro....good luck to all of em'......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Mom< there are some great girls/players/catcher/hitters in Rutherford Co......Ya'll probably ain't lived around there long time .....If you had, you woulda thought about a catcher at Blackman a couple years ago named Courtney Cahoon, she was a pure powerhittin catcher, one of the best from that area....but yea, again, some good players all around Mboro....good luck to all of em'......

well, that's great to hear. im so happy to hear blackman had another great power hitter/catcher. hope there are more to come. wait a go Blackman!

Where has she verbally committed too (if she is a freshman, soph or Jr.) or if she be a senior...who has she signed with? I feel confident that a girl of this magnitude will already be gobbled up by the big D-1's ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are correct!

Her junior year she had verbally commited to Liberty University but then decided she would rather stay closer to home so she signed with ETSU last fall.