Sullivan East vs Sullivan South Saturday

BlackJack54

A big congrats to my Pats today! Just got home last weekend from wintering in Florida and have dropped in to see what the Patriots are doing in baseball. Most of you know I'm a basketball man but some of my favorite Patriots are playing baseball too. Saw the game on Monday and was really disappointed in the coach at south keeping his starters in and running the score up 15-4. Lack of class there but the Pats came back today and showed the style they have! This old guy was proud of the red, white and blue today. I know for a fact there's a happy fan in that Gaby family! 2 long balls and a bunch of rbis. That was a special gift and we all know who that was for. Hunter handcuffed the rebels and Dez finished them off. All south needed in their outfield was a circus tent and couple of elephants. What a circus!!! If their outfielders caught the ball at all they were sure jugglin them!! We heard on the radio that the south coach said it would be a 5 inning game and man was he dead on! Maybe he could start sportscastin instead of coachin! Coach B should be really proud today as he definitley outcoached his opponent. Hope someone on their coachin staff teaches their #5 that yelling bullpoopy (cleaned up for the family atmosphere here) at a ump's call shows lack of sportsmanship. Wonder where he learned that? Proud of you boys for that win of 15-3 in only 5 innings as predicted by the south coach! I love it when a plan comes together.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big congrats to my Pats today! Just got home last weekend from wintering in Florida and have dropped in to see what the Patriots are doing in baseball. Most of you know I'm a basketball man but some of my favorite Patriots are playing baseball too. Saw the game on Monday and was really disappointed in the coach at south keeping his starters in and running the score up 15-4. Lack of class there but the Pats came back today and showed the style they have! This old guy was proud of the red, white and blue today. I know for a fact there's a happy fan in that Gaby family! 2 long balls and a bunch of rbis. That was a special gift and we all know who that was for. Hunter handcuffed the rebels and Dez finished them off. All south needed in their outfield was a circus tent and couple of elephants. What a circus!!! If their outfielders caught the ball at all they were sure jugglin them!! We heard on the radio that the south coach said it would be a 5 inning game and man was he dead on! Maybe he could start sportscastin instead of coachin! Coach B should be really proud today as he definitley outcoached his opponent. Hope someone on their coachin staff teaches their #5 that yelling bullpoopy (cleaned up for the family atmosphere here) at a ump's call shows lack of sportsmanship. Wonder where he learned that? Proud of you boys for that win of 15-3 in only 5 innings as predicted by the south coach! I love it when a plan comes together.

Good remarks man.They got no class,never will.Without T.Archer on the mound they got nothing.

Well, in my opinion, the East program has been underestimated for along time. Those guys work hard and are due in my book! My coaching friends tell me it's all in the pitching and like you said, South is very weak there from what I can gather. The coach started a 10 grade pitcher against us in a conference game! What is HE thinking? Does the man not have Senior pitching???? Or maybe he's like a lot of other power-possessed coaches: doesn't take care of his Senior players but promotes the underclassmen up ahead and the quality guys quit. That'll ruin a program quicker than anything!!! I just hate when a coach plays the kids over and over who makes mistakes like were made on Saturday. Mike stresses quality playing and Gilreath, Campbell, and company are the ultimate. We'll see how things fall at the district.

Well, in my opinion, the East program has been underestimated for along time. Those guys work hard and are due in my book! My coaching friends tell me it's all in the pitching and like you said, South is very weak there from what I can gather. The coach started a 10 grade pitcher against us in a conference game! What is HE thinking? Does the man not have Senior pitching???? Or maybe he's like a lot of other power-possessed coaches: doesn't take care of his Senior players but promotes the underclassmen up ahead and the quality guys quit. That'll ruin a program quicker than anything!!! I just hate when a coach plays the kids over and over who makes mistakes like were made on Saturday. Mike stresses quality playing and Gilreath, Campbell, and company are the ultimate. We'll see how things fall at the district.

The coach at South is waiting on his brother who thinks he is a major league scout to find him some talent.Maybe Jackson Richardsons daddy can help Anthony coach too.I don't think DB needed his help.

etathlete, you nailed it right there brother. I wasn't aware of the political situation there but now I see. DB certainly doesn't need any help from "daddys." So is that why the Richardson kid from DB transferred to South? Notice I didn't mention the Richardson kid at EAST who seems to be adding a lot to the program there! I'd heard some rumors about distancing daddy's but didn't know who is was. Now I know. That's pathetic. I thought daddy ball ended in rec ball.

etathlete, you nailed it right there brother. I wasn't aware of the political situation there but now I see. DB certainly doesn't need any help from "daddys." So is that why the Richardson kid from DB transferred to South? Notice I didn't mention the Richardson kid at EAST who seems to be adding a lot to the program there! I'd heard some rumors about distancing daddy's but didn't know who is was. Now I know. That's pathetic. I thought daddy ball ended in rec ball.

Talk about not showing any class.

Boys I wasn't at the game Saturday, all I know is what I read on TCS. But I do know this is a game of ups and downs and said kid had been playing pretty well. He has not been a starter all year and has worked for his chance. And if anything he is held more accountable than most because of his relationship.

You have made it very clear you do not know why he is at South so leave it be.

I would have thought an East fan would be more focused on how well Tyler hit the ball and Hunter getting the job done on the mound.

I DID mention that Hunter did a good job on the mound and DID mention Tyler's fantastic job. Guess you forgot to read that part. I did not mention said kid's playing ability but I doubt the "relationship" holds him more accountable as evidenlty he HAS been a starter all year. My friend etathlete was simply stating his opinion of said coach not the REAL Coach who in this case is Coach B at East. I am an East fan and always be. Lots of ties there my man. Check all posts before you say something about someone's class.

I DID mention that Hunter did a good job on the mound and DID mention Tyler's fantastic job. Guess you forgot to read that part. I did not mention said kid's playing ability but I doubt the "relationship" holds him more accountable as evidenlty he HAS been a starter all year. My friend etathlete was simply stating his opinion of said coach not the REAL Coach who in this case is Coach B at East. I am an East fan and always be. Lots of ties there my man. Check all posts before you say something about someone's class.

I really don't think anything was said to the contrary my man.

My points being: I don't think it shows much class to come on here and punk someone out without knowing what you are talking about.

The coach at South is waiting on his brother who thinks he is a major league scout to find him some talent.Maybe Jackson Richardsons daddy can help Anthony coach too.I don't think DB needed his help.

First of all, I am a scout. First The Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau and now The NY Mets. Now you know who I am who are you? The reason for our move was nothing to do with sports. Jackson's mom had breast cancer that is now in her bones. I had two brain surgeries.

First of all, I am a scout. First The Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau and now The NY Mets. Now you know who I am who are you? The reason for our move was nothing to do with sports. Jackson's mom had breast cancer that is now in her bones. I had two brain surgeries.

Condolences to your wife.No need to drag her or your brain surgeries on coacht.It is known that you have some problems.Good luck with your recruiting. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Condolences to your wife.No need to drag her or your brain surgeries on coacht.It is known that you have some problems.Good luck with your recruiting. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You're a tool. I'm getting ready for the draft.