Sullivan East vs Sullivan South Saturday

BlackJack54

etathlete, you nailed it right there brother. I wasn't aware of the political situation there but now I see. DB certainly doesn't need any help from "daddys." So is that why the Richardson kid from DB transferred to South? Notice I didn't mention the Richardson kid at EAST who seems to be adding a lot to the program there! I'd heard some rumors about distancing daddy's but didn't know who is was. Now I know. That's pathetic. I thought daddy ball ended in rec ball.

I have NOT watched South play a single game this year, but I will bet my house on it that if Jackson Richardson is playing, he has EARNED every but of his playing time! Anthony Richardson is the furtherst thing from a "political coach" that you will ever see! I have known the man for many years, and I can promice you that there will never be any "DADDY BALL" being played if he is the Head Coach!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have NOT watched South play a single game this year, but I will bet my house on it that if Jackson Richardson is playing, he has EARNED every but of his playing time! Anthony Richardson is the furtherst thing from a "political coach" that you will ever see! I have known the man for many years, and I can promice you that there will never be any "DADDY BALL" being played if he is the Head Coach!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thanks, Worl. I bet BlackJack doesn't know that I have been helping Talley, Smith, Gaby, and my cousin Tyler. I don't care who they are, or where they go to school; I want them to get better. And Black if you want to know anything about me or my family, ask Bud Smith

Yadier,

My condolences to your wife and sorry you've had problems. I did know someone was helping Smith and Gaby but didn't know who. You've done a good job with them. Bud Smith, now there's a class act for sure! All that being said, I still say that Coach B did the better job on Monday with his kids. Predicting the number of innings that your team will beat another team just fires the other team up. Maybe I shoulda said thanks to the south coach for firing up the Pats. Anyway, this one is in the books and it's on to conference now.

Yadier,

My condolences to your wife and sorry you've had problems. I did know someone was helping Smith and Gaby but didn't know who. You've done a good job with them. Bud Smith, now there's a class act for sure! All that being said, I still say that Coach B did the better job on Monday with his kids. Predicting the number of innings that your team will beat another team just fires the other team up. Maybe I shoulda said thanks to the south coach for firing up the Pats. Anyway, this one is in the books and it's on to conference now.

Thanks for the kind words, Jack. I do agree that Coach B had his guys ready. Bud is a great guy. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. I'll see ya around... Need to get another look at Gaby before June.

agreed. I played edge ball with jackson and he's a good ball player with a great glove and arm. I doubt his dad has anything to do with him playing

Jackson is a great kid. He's a class act and a best friend to my son, Bobby. Jackson was in my 4th grade class and befriended Bobby for life...meanwhile, he's grown up in our home and spent most summers in Tallahassee with us. He & Bobby were put in each other's lives to fight for their own lives and their futures a day at a time. They will succeed.

If Jackson has a reason for being at South, it's to keep my son alive. They are best friends from childhood. I owe Jackson credit for Bobby's being healthy today. His being at South has nothing to do with Coach A or his mama or papa--- it's fate and luck. He & Bobby were meant to stay together to stay alive. You'll never see Bobby miss his BB games and you'll never see Jax miss Bobby's FB games. They are each other's biggest fans. His time at South is SO much bigger than sports.

#1 JAX FAN FOR LIFE

B & J Proud Mama