mcminn central

partyboy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best of luck from Marion co. hope to see yall in a few weeks

Thanks! Same goes to yall.. Central got the brooms out tonight beating Meigs 11-8 in 9 innings. Gotta give credit to Dakota what a pitching performance he put on tonight. He truly should of won the game if his defense don't have 5 errors. He was pumping his fastball up to about 88 and his off speed was nasty.. He said he had been pitching like crap but he was on tonight. Glad to see the chargers gut it out and pull it off. They improve to 23-4 and play there RIVAL Mcminn County tomorrow night @ 7 o'clock in Athens

Thanks! Same goes to yall.. Central got the brooms out tonight beating Meigs 11-8 in 9 innings. Gotta give credit to Dakota what a pitching performance he put on tonight. He truly should of won the game if his defense don't have 5 errors. He was pumping his fastball up to about 88 and his off speed was nasty.. He said he had been pitching like crap but he was on tonight. Glad to see the chargers gut it out and pull it off. They improve to 23-4 and play there RIVAL Mcminn County tomorrow night @ 7 o'clock in Athens

Dakota McGinnis does not throw 88.

I would say that he can hit 88...saw the gun on him and he hit 87 more than once.

I have faced him 5 times this season, I dont think he throws upper 80s.

Never seen a gun on him, just my personal experience.

I could be wrong though