JPII-Father Ryan

Football101101

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Irish win the region finale, the only thing JPII won was poor sportsmanship. That non staff member coach needs to cool it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lady Irish win the region finale, the only thing JPII won was poor sportsmanship. That non staff member coach needs to cool it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good luck against GPS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How is your baseball team doing?? Oh yeah, JPII ended their season 15-5 Sunday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good luck against GPS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How is your baseball team doing?? Oh yeah, JPII ended their season 15-5 Sunday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It took eight innings for GPS to win last night. Ryan won the Rugby state championship yeaterday. I believe that makes about four state championships this current school year. You are in a different class. Football is coming, any predictions??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It took eight innings for GPS to win last night. Ryan won the Rugby state championship yeaterday. I believe that makes about four state championships this current school year. You are in a different class. Football is coming, any predictions??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JPII won the Lacrosse State Championship Sunday. And I will make my football predictions this summer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

JPII won the Lacrosse State Championship Sunday. And I will make my football predictions this summer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

McCallie won the Lacrosse state title. JP II won what amounts to a JV tournament. Congrats just the same.

McCallie won the Lacrosse state title. JP II won what amounts to a JV tournament. Congrats just the same.

I wouldn't call it JV. 22 teams in our Division 11 teams in McCallie's. Just sayin'

Men's Division I

McCallie (East)

Memphis University School (West)

Montgomery Bell Academy (East)

Farragut (East)

Ravenwood (East)

Brentwood (West)

University School of Nashville (West)

Christian Brothers (West)

Franklin (West)

Houston (West)

Webb Bell Buckle (East)

Men's Division II

Pope John Paul II (Central)

Centennial (Central)

Ensworth (Central)

Hume-Fogg Magnet (Central)

Father Ryan (Central)

Hendersonville (Central)

Hillsboro (Central)

Baylor (East)

West Knoxville (East)

Webb-Knoxville (East)

Notre-Dame-Chattanooga (East)

Cookeville (East)

Soddy Daisy (East)

Sequatchie (East)

Signal Mountain (East)

Collierville (West)

St. Benedict's (West)

White Station (West)

St. George's (West)

Ridgeway (West)

Lausanne Collegiate (West)

Briarcrest Christian (West)

As I stated, that makes four state titles for Ryan this current school year. So sit back little brother and admire big brother, it will always be that way. No need to predict in football, we all know what the kitty knights are going to do, nothing. tator totless and still haven't recovered, of course Ryan beat him too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The lady irish play St Agnes at St. Cecilia for ticket to state, best out of three. The lady knights play St Benedict in Memphis, time to pack up and go home, back to the drawing board. Perhaps the volunteer coach for JPII could offer some lessons on how not to act at a ball game. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Why are there two divisions? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The lady irish play St Agnes at St. Cecilia for ticket to state, best out of three. The lady knights play St Benedict in Memphis, time to pack up and go home, back to the drawing board. Perhaps the volunteer coach for JPII could offer some lessons on how not to act at a ball game. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Did Baylor beat JP?